GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what do u think of GTA3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/12/01 at 21:21
Regular
so what do ppl think of gta3? i think it is an amazing game, and the graphics and playablilty and lastability r class. i recommend this game 2 ne1 with a ps2
Thu 13/12/01 at 09:21
Regular
Jive wrote:
Just had a thought last night, what about
> the train track that runs right over the top of the cab place? I jumped off on
> foot and missed the edge of the building by about 2 foot, with a car or plane
> you could easily land on the roof.

I tried to get a car to land on the train
> track but gave up and got diverted by something else. I'll try again tonight.

I know a place in Chinatown where there is a ramp that you can jump with a car that 9 times out of 10 lands on the track, i will try that tonight and let you know.
Thu 13/12/01 at 09:10
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
If you keep pushing down on the stick when flying the dodo to stop you taking off you can get enough speed to properly take off. Do not pull back on the stick as you will stall and theoretically you can fly indefinately. The problem is that like real life if you try to turn you lose lift and will stall unless you turn VERY slowly. As for the package mentioned have you tried collecting the bullet time pill from the docks across the road. It give you extra strength and may be just the thing you need........
Thu 13/12/01 at 09:09
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Shadowman wrote:
I have tried the fire engine, Triad Fish Van, Coach and even the tank and none are tall enough.

Just had a thought last night, what about the train track that runs right over the top of the cab place? I jumped off on foot and missed the edge of the building by about 2 foot, with a car or plane you could easily land on the roof.

I tried to get a car to land on the train track but gave up and got diverted by something else. I'll try again tonight.
Thu 13/12/01 at 08:33
Regular
Jive wrote:
> Doh! What a bummer (hope that's not classed as swearing)!

How high is the
> Yankee? Or did you try this already, I know you said you'd tried the vans but
> isn't the Yankee a bit taller??

I have tried the fire engine, Triad Fish Van, Coach and even the tank and none are tall enough.
Wed 12/12/01 at 23:03
I flew for 4 seconds but I read on here somewhere that someone flew for like 23 seconds.
Wed 12/12/01 at 21:08
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Doh! What a bummer (hope that's not classed as swearing)!

How high is the Yankee? Or did you try this already, I know you said you'd tried the vans but isn't the Yankee a bit taller??
Wed 12/12/01 at 20:59
Regular
I have managed 7 seconds from the bridge from Shorevale to Staunton. I have thought about the plane, i even got it on the roof of the taxi firm to fly over the gap but it did not work.
Wed 12/12/01 at 20:35
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Shadowman wrote:
> There is a sort of a plane which you can use on the third island, a Dodo. You
> can only fly for a few seconds.

I was wondering how long you could fly it for, 2 seconds is my record. I was thinking on the way home tonight, maybe you could use the plane to land on the roof with the package but you've just ruined that theory!

Had a look at the roof, hmmm, it's a bit high but I'm still looking.
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:41
Regular
There is a sort of a plane which you can use on the third island, a Dodo. You can only fly for a few seconds.
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:36
I am gettin a PS2 for Christmas and I went out and bought FIFA 2002,GTA 3, WWF 3:JBI, and Harry Potter(it was free, the HP game). I want to know if you can steal airplanes on GTA 3.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.