GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what do u think of GTA3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/12/01 at 21:21
Regular
so what do ppl think of gta3? i think it is an amazing game, and the graphics and playablilty and lastability r class. i recommend this game 2 ne1 with a ps2
Sun 06/01/02 at 18:06
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
GTA 3 is a very good game.
Sat 15/12/01 at 09:14
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Adrian, Pro Evo & Fangface.....cheers gents for the tips.

I'll fire up the game now and give all them ago, apart from the cheats, I want to try and complete the game without the cheats first and then come back and have a laugh next time round!
Sat 15/12/01 at 08:41
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Jive wrote:
> Ok I'm getting to the point of throwing or smashing something!!!!

Anyone got
> any tips on how to do the Kingdom Come phone mission? The one where you get
> surrounded by 4 vans with the SPANKed up blokes.

I'm really struggling with
> this, have tried a rocket launcher but the other blokes get to near to quick and
> then driving around is a struggle as well keeping them away.

Any helpers or
> suggestion for a stressed out bloke! :-)

This may be of assistance. Get in your car straight away and leave the carpark but stop on the road outside. Get out and walk back towards the carpark using the AK47 to pick off the advancing nutters at maximum range. Eventually you will get close enough to kill one of the nutters as he emerges from the van and he will destroy the van in his own explosion. Backtrack to the street and turn right then find the stairs that allow you to overlook the carpark. It is only a short distance from the alley into the car park. Use the rocket launcher and grenade to waste the rest of the vans and mop up the stragglers

Once you master it the mission becomes good fun to do since there are loads of targets to hit

Hope this helps
Fri 14/12/01 at 23:38
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Well after nearly completing the whole game, i resorted to putting some cheats in today to liven the game up, and that it did. I had never been in the tank before and so put the cheat in for it, apart from the first time it landed on me and killed me. Anyway, you can cause so much destruction with it and all hell breaks loose on your screen, very fun.

Then i did the change costume cheat, and turned into an old woman who was a serial killer, she picks off her victims with a sniper from up high.

Why i told you this im not sure, but some of the cheats are damn funny, especially when your the old woman with a hooker in the car........:D
Fri 14/12/01 at 22:45
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
What I did for that mission Jive, was to get in the car. Get down one of the alleys, this means that you only have them coming from one direction. I went to the alleyway to the right of where the car is pointing to. When you do this get your pistol shot the guys that come for you. Then slowly try to blow up each van. This mission was annoying but it can be done with a little bit of practise.
Fri 14/12/01 at 19:24
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
uk_vamp wrote:
> is there a god mode cheats as that would be a great laugh

Did you mean good or god? Oh and btw I don't want a cheat just some tips or strategy, just tried to use a fast car but that didn't work.
Fri 14/12/01 at 19:12
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
is there a god mode cheats as that would be a great laugh
Fri 14/12/01 at 19:08
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Ok I'm getting to the point of throwing or smashing something!!!!

Anyone got any tips on how to do the Kingdom Come phone mission? The one where you get surrounded by 4 vans with the SPANKed up blokes.

I'm really struggling with this, have tried a rocket launcher but the other blokes get to near to quick and then driving around is a struggle as well keeping them away.

Any helpers or suggestion for a stressed out bloke! :-)
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:51
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Shadowman wrote:
Go to the area where you do the assualt on the death
> squads for the yasuka where the two ramps are. Walk up the first ramp onto the
> wall, walk along to the left and drop onto the roof of the building. Walk acorss
> the like conectors onto the building opposite. Drop down into the compound and collect the package.

Shadowman, thanks for the tip but I've just done it another way, drove a sentinal off of a ramp from another building and landed upside down in that compound. Bit of luck but thats just another way of doing it....lol!
Thu 13/12/01 at 17:59
Regular
Triple Rhys wrote:

I got it ages ago...

Have a look around and above
> u should see a train track, its not the where the other jump is by the Diablo
> place, its by the Mafia place (the supermarket where the time limit car
> collecting 20 pink things is)... U dont have to jump to get on the train track
> either, u can drive onto it on the thin path... Once u have done this drive
> carefully along the track until u get to the part when there is a building below
> u that is close to the cab firm... It should have a lot of toblerone shaped
> roofs... Drive not too fast off the track and land on the one building, continue
> across this building until you can get to the cab firm place, wala...

P.S.
> How many hidden packages to people have??? I have 75... Cant seem to find any
> others... Anyone found any in very hidden places if so post them here...

Thanks for the tip, i have 96 packages now. Two sneeky ones i found are both in Cartel Compounds and you find them on missions. The first on Staunton is in the compound where you rescue the old guy. The other is in the swimming pool (empty) of the house you goto on the last mission in Shorevale. Just get a Cartel vehicle and drive to the gates when not on the missions (no gun fire) and collect. Also there is one in the picnic area on Shorevale where the last D ice mission is and the 4x4 challenge.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.