GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind discussion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Wed 16/04/03 at 21:50
Regular
Morrowind is a fantastic RPG if you have the time for it.

So, I decided after looking at this thread, it needed editing.

Morrowind discussion, discuss about Morrowind.

Pretty straight forward really.

Tell us your Morrowind storys, cool stuff you've done ect.
Page:
Sat 26/04/03 at 13:50
Regular
"smile, it's free"
J-42 wrote:
> The mages guild woman; galdbire... whatever. Anyway she has no such
> bow, does she get different stock in?

I believe the stock of certain shopkeepers - magical items at least - are determined in some way by your character. I'm fairly sure that better magical items are available when your character is a higher level, to an extent.

Next time you level up, take another look at her stock.
Sat 26/04/03 at 16:38
Regular
Wahey! Bought my 11000 Demon Longbow and it's bloody amazing. Takes out people with one arrow etc, and you know those huge Bull Netches? Just one arrow. Uh-huh. Oh yeah. Just have to train up my marksman skill now..
Sat 26/04/03 at 18:20
Regular
Invisibility is the most useless spell ever.

Whoever took the starsign Shadow was a fool.
Sat 26/04/03 at 18:51
Regular
Invisibility is pretty damn good actually. I used it recently - I needed to sneak past the guards so I could get to my Thieves Guild contact to get rid of my 4040 bounty.
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well I picked this up 2nd hand today, I haven't had a chance to play it yet but it should be good. Going by the size of the map they give you it looks huge.
Sun 27/04/03 at 11:58
Regular
Oh it is.
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:23
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well I think this is an extremely great game, interactivity beats Shenmue by a long way. I haven't exactly gotten far, I got to the pub just after you get off that insect thingy and I picked up a bottle. The guys in the pub didn't like that at all and killed me, baggers. :)

But it says my 'personality' or whatever reflects a Warrior, I'm pretty chuffed about that.

:)
Sun 27/04/03 at 13:14
Regular
pshhtt

A real thief wouldn't need to be invisible to sneak past a few guards, it's easyyyyyy.

I usually take the rooftops and then drop down behind them, go inside and pay the guy to get rid of my bounty.
Sun 27/04/03 at 14:00
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Lou Role wrote
> But it says my 'personality' or whatever reflects a Warrior, I'm
> pretty chuffed about that.

Just wait till you're walking-on-water, flying, summoning demons, creating your own enchanted items/weapons, joining a dark cult of assassins.... Bloody marvellous game.

One of my most memorable moments was attaining some boots which allowed me to run at lightning speed. When I put them on my visibility went down to about 10% - so I was sprinting across the landscape in a kind of magical twilight.
Mon 28/04/03 at 12:13
"For the horde!!!!"
hhmmm moon sugar
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.