GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind discussion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Wed 16/04/03 at 21:50
Regular
Morrowind is a fantastic RPG if you have the time for it.

So, I decided after looking at this thread, it needed editing.

Morrowind discussion, discuss about Morrowind.

Pretty straight forward really.

Tell us your Morrowind storys, cool stuff you've done ect.
Page:
Thu 21/10/04 at 13:20
Regular
"8==="
The sword or the healing thing?

The sword I got from the head honcho in the floating island at Tel Vos. Not sure where I got the healing thing, somewhere near there either in the ruins on the map or one of the nearby tombs.

I've maxxed out my speed now and have been throwing a lot of gold into my magic training. I now look very cool opening doors with magic rather than fumbling about with lockpicks.

Also started my collection of glass armour and wandered quite far beyond the Ghost Gate to meet some tough opposition.
Wed 20/10/04 at 18:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hoo, sounds nice - is that at Sadrith Mora?
Wed 20/10/04 at 18:55
Regular
"8==="
Got myself a Daedric shortsword off some mage in a flying island up to the north east, didn't like his face so I took it off! Apparently I nneded to fly to the island from a tower but I just jumped becasue my agility's very high (I jump everywhere rather than walk it gets your agility up very quickly). Just strolled in there, saw there were only three people all of whom looked tough and loaded and took 'em down.

A bit of stealthy jumping and sliding and I was out of he castle without a guard single guard knowing I'd left.

Got a seriously decent healing thing too which seems to recharge every few minutes.

looks like I'm going back to my hardcore thieving days, a 1080 fine's worth it for 3 15,000-20,000 Daedric items. :)
Wed 20/10/04 at 15:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Just making some kick-a*s enchanted weapons - I've replaced my Crescent with a Daedric Dai-katana, which not only does more damage, is also no enchanted to paralyse - with more charge! The Crescent is still a better magical weapon, but I don't like it and it requires a specific direction in attack to do much damage.

I've got about 160,000 gold, with more on the way!
Wed 20/10/04 at 12:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Go to Suran, and head directly south, down the river to the sea. When you get to an area where the hills open up into mudflat kinda things, turn slightly south east, and continue over/through the water. You'll reach Mznach ruins (marked on your map for later use too, which is nice), a Dwemmer ruin. Th mud crab is on a small island with large rocks around the 'back' of it to the SE of Mznach. Just DON'T kill any mudcrabs around here until you've pressed A on all of them, just to make sure they don't speak! He has 10,000, and buys at full price. I just take 100,000 odd worth of stuff there, and sell it off, sleeping 24 hours between each transaction so he gets the money back.

You can get there from Vivec - just head East, past Ald Sothi, and then you'll happen upon Mznach, just from the West and not the North.
Wed 20/10/04 at 12:38
Regular
"8==="
Where is the merchant? I've a 15,000 axe slicing a hole in my pocket.
Wed 20/10/04 at 12:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Well, seeing as my Daedric Crescent can both paralyse AND distenigrate your armor, and I have high magical resistance to normal weapons and adverse affects, I doubt it.
Wed 20/10/04 at 12:37
Regular
"8==="
Doubtful.

It's hard to fight back when you can't move. :P
Wed 20/10/04 at 11:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Need money?

Get the Amulet of Shadows, and raid Daedric Ruins.

Most weapons there are worth 10,000+

The mud crab merchant will happily take them off your hands.

Got the GOTY - been exploring. Still pretty much hooked.

And Hedfix, my lvl 27 Dark Elf coul take your ls**ttle biatch and kick the s*s**t out of him. ;)
Tue 19/10/04 at 21:54
Regular
"8==="
Moon sugar's illegal so a lot of people won't accept it.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.