GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind discussion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Wed 16/04/03 at 21:50
Regular
Morrowind is a fantastic RPG if you have the time for it.

So, I decided after looking at this thread, it needed editing.

Morrowind discussion, discuss about Morrowind.

Pretty straight forward really.

Tell us your Morrowind storys, cool stuff you've done ect.
Page:
Thu 17/04/03 at 14:20
Regular
Just re-installed.

Wood Elf
Specialization - Stealth
Favoured attributes - Agility / Speed
Star Sign - The Ritual
Major Skills - Marksman / Shortblade / Security / Sneak / Light Armour
Minor Skills - Block / Athletics / Acrobatics / Speechcraft / Armourer

Just started so I'm still level 1. I stole 400 Septims worth of stuff and then kitted myself out in Chitin light armour, an Iron Short Sword, a Chitin Short Bow and 100 Chitin Arrows. Also bought 3 Journeyman's Lockpicks.

Unfortunatly they didn't have any Chitin Grieves in, so my armour is slighty incomplete (vulnerable at the legs) and no helmet. But I've got the torso protection, shoulder pads, guantlets and boots.

Found the dead tax man and took his 200 Gold, just freed those slaves from the cave to the east of Seyda Neen, now I'm going to steal Fargoth's ring and money to return to that guy in the tavern.
Thu 17/04/03 at 14:12
I agree that both games will be good for the long summer ahead, but surely you must have other things to do? You know, a day job, oging out for a drink, playing football...anything?
Thu 17/04/03 at 13:03
Regular
Buy Morrowind for your XBox and Skies of Arcadia for your GC and your summer is sorted.
Thu 17/04/03 at 13:00
Regular
Erm... This sounds like the perfect summer game for after my GCSE's. 10 hours and you didn't get anywhere? Now thats gameplay in abundance especially when you have days where boredom kicks in and you have nothing else to do. I will look into Morrowind when the time comes around.
Thu 17/04/03 at 00:03
Regular
I unistalled it when I cleaned up my PC on Monday. But I'm going to reinstall everything tommorow so it will go back on, along with the Tribunal expansion pack.

Maybe this time I will actually get halfway through the game at least :D

I played it for over 100 hours last summer, hardly got anywhere through the actual game.
Wed 16/04/03 at 22:06
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
I've got something you can discuss

HOW RUBBISH MORROWIND IS

honestly it is the worst game i have ever bought for the xbox apart from mad dash.
And before you say anything, im not going to play the game for 30 or so hours to get into it.
Wed 16/04/03 at 21:50
Regular
Morrowind is a fantastic RPG if you have the time for it.

So, I decided after looking at this thread, it needed editing.

Morrowind discussion, discuss about Morrowind.

Pretty straight forward really.

Tell us your Morrowind storys, cool stuff you've done ect.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.