GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind discussion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Wed 16/04/03 at 21:50
Regular
Morrowind is a fantastic RPG if you have the time for it.

So, I decided after looking at this thread, it needed editing.

Morrowind discussion, discuss about Morrowind.

Pretty straight forward really.

Tell us your Morrowind storys, cool stuff you've done ect.
Page:
Thu 07/10/04 at 10:38
Regular
"8==="
You could get one of those wires that allows you to fix the xbox up on a PC monitor.
Thu 07/10/04 at 01:02
"I love yo... lamp."
Playing this requires using my Xbox, which is a bit difficult, because somehow I've survived since Sunday without a TV. I'm struggling though.
Wed 06/10/04 at 18:37
Regular
"8==="
I just make them chase me into a stream then it's easy to finish them off.

Once I'd killed the guard I wore all his armour and tried to pretend I was a guard. Got rumbled immediately which was a bit unfair. :(

Suppose I was out of my patrol zone or something.
Wed 06/10/04 at 18:29
Regular
Got the PC version, but there's no difference really.

Just been killing everything insight pretty much, I spent 20 minutes outsmarting, then eventually killing a guard in Balmora. Took about 200 arrows mind, still, managed to sell off his armour for a hefty amount.

I have this thing where I just have to kill everything within the game, I'd say about 40% of the houses within Balmora are now unoccupied and had all their stuff stolen and sold off.

Excellent game if you get into it :P
Wed 06/10/04 at 18:24
Regular
"8==="
Currently taking over a farming island house by house. Some good stuff around, very rich farmers :S

I'm beginning to think these guys are somesort of ex-army recruits/hidden militia.

Pretty hard for farmers and they some decent armour stashed away.

This is good because a short swim away on another island there's a traders I've impressed to 80/100 by killing some monster she had trapped in her attic.

It's like some horror where island inhabitants are being bumped off by some mysterious assailant shadow of death. This is me. :D
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:39
Regular
"8==="
Went on it today.

Went up a level wandering around killing the local creatures for sport and profit. Tried a few mini-tasks like helping an invisible man and trying to get a ghost out of an inn room for good. Couldn't find the people I was supposed to find, curse you big game!

Went to an island (Soliath moros or something) and walked into an imposing structure expecting big nasy things to come and get me, got a strange race of half-rat/humanoid lizards coming at me which were toast with a few swipes of the old fire sword of doom (yes fire sword of doom much liked by me).

Then I was attacked by a Dark Elf nija assassin type guy who was no match for my amazing tactic of... wait for it... healing myself once and continuimg to smack him to death with trusty fire sword of doom.

Guy had light, black armour. I wear also light armour. Compared my chitin armour of 16 strength per piece to this nice black armour of 50 str per piece... Now I'm going round in totally black armour with my trusty fire sword of doom.

Very cool. :)
Fri 01/10/04 at 17:26
Regular
Mav wrote:
> Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion :).

:o

I seriously cannot wait for that game, in fact, I feel like playing Morrowind now, t'is a shame I don't have it anymore :-(
Fri 01/10/04 at 17:10
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> What is more likely is I'll wait for Morrowind 2

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion :).
Fri 01/10/04 at 15:19
Regular
Morrowind is excellent if you have the time for it.

It's not exactly linear, and is very very big.
Fri 01/10/04 at 00:35
Regular
One day I may try and get into that game again.

What is more likely is I'll wait for Morrowind 2 or whatever it'll be called and see if that's better.

As for now, my RPG hunger is reserved for KOTOR2.

hum-hum-hum-MUAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.