GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind discussion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Wed 16/04/03 at 21:50
Regular
Morrowind is a fantastic RPG if you have the time for it.

So, I decided after looking at this thread, it needed editing.

Morrowind discussion, discuss about Morrowind.

Pretty straight forward really.

Tell us your Morrowind storys, cool stuff you've done ect.
Page:
Thu 21/10/04 at 23:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hell - the key to the entire GAME is the Amulet of Shadows. Seriously - any fight is winnable - usually. Makes it a little dull perhaps - but there's so much to do!

Just get it, pop it on, and enter a Daedric ruin (with about 200 weight free) and bingo, insta-rich!
Thu 21/10/04 at 23:49
Regular
Nice one for the directions by the way Cyclone, just managed to get about 30k from that Mudcrab!
Thu 21/10/04 at 20:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Seeing as my Light Armor is around lvl 72, I can wear even chittin and get 100+ points of armor = ;)

I wear a mix - 4 very rare/unique pieces of heavy, the rest is chittin.
Thu 21/10/04 at 18:04
Regular
"8==="
My armour rating's 60 something and I have the not-so-good dark brotherhood armour aside from some glass boots.

Weird. :S
Thu 21/10/04 at 17:03
Regular
Heh.

My character is a theif mainly, so all my attributes are pretty light, including light armour.

T'was just my luck when I managed to stumble across a room with a full set of Glass Armour (the best 'light' armour in the game) ready for me to steal and use.

Armour rating = 57.

Oh yes.
Thu 21/10/04 at 16:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You've a long way to go yet, and I'm not even really that far in the main quest!

The main quest dungeons/tasks/etc are much more interesting than the usual side missions.
Thu 21/10/04 at 13:46
Regular
"8==="
I've gone back to the main quest for a bit as I'm only on the 'find three people in Vivec' bit.
Thu 21/10/04 at 13:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Most of the 'dungeons' are miniscule.

Hmm, not sure what to do now - I can undertake any number of quests, but having got special Helm from a Daedric Ruin Statue/God/Daedra thing, for doing a mission, I think I'll find other missions from other statue things.
Thu 21/10/04 at 13:38
Regular
"8==="
Tel Vos's dungeon's funny too.

It's only got 3 rooms! :D
Thu 21/10/04 at 13:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ah Tel Vos - I ran in there ages ago and met a creature I never had seen before (Clannfear), which now I dispatch with ease, so I'll have a perusal of that place again.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.