GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind discussion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Wed 16/04/03 at 21:50
Regular
Morrowind is a fantastic RPG if you have the time for it.

So, I decided after looking at this thread, it needed editing.

Morrowind discussion, discuss about Morrowind.

Pretty straight forward really.

Tell us your Morrowind storys, cool stuff you've done ect.
Page:
Tue 11/01/05 at 15:19
Regular
"8==="
Son of a...

I killed someone the story needs to progress. Normally the gmae tell you to go back to a previous save as the m,an quest can't be completed without the main character. This time it didn't.

I've had to start the game again which is actually a LOT more fun than I thought it would be. Being an omnipotent killing machine get's boring after a while.

Currently a level 2 Female Orc warrior and I'm already able to take down Dremoras with the help of my beserk rage attack!
Fri 17/12/04 at 13:59
Regular
"8==="
Level 45ish

everyone wants to kill me (and in the game too)
Wed 10/11/04 at 18:52
Regular
"8==="
Level 40 now with a lot of my prime stats maxxed out at 100.

Have half a suit of glass armour too, still on the main quest but intending to get back to the guild quests shortly.
Wed 10/11/04 at 00:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hedfix wrote:
> Armour eh? Cool!

It's not working though - most armour pieces don't have enough charge, but I want to dump my super-weapon armour and enchant my own stuff, as a complete set.

I mean, I have about 6 pieces that really help, but they're all special items and make me look like a tramp, as I have like 5 different styles of clothing on!
Wed 10/11/04 at 00:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I really need to put some serious time into this over the next 48
> hours. I'm not even level 10 yet.
>
> Any fast ways to rank up?

1) Go North, to Gnissis
2) take a good weapon/potions etc
3) Go NE until you reach a pond where you find a woman who's lost her ring in the pond. (you'll find it...possibly)
4) Either find the ring/kill her and the semi-invisible man, and then take/get the Amulet of Shadows as a prize/reward for finding the ring.
5) Now, go to a Daedric ruin. Crazy towers and stuff and surronded by Daedra creatures.
6) Use the Amulet and hack the toughies to bits, because your invisible.
7) Find some expensive weapons
8) Sell to Mudcrab
9) Find a trainer who has any of your major/minor skills, and level up in no time!

Only 'quick' way I know.
Wed 10/11/04 at 00:35
Regular
"8==="
Armour eh? Cool!
Wed 10/11/04 at 00:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ain't played for a while.

My level 35 dude could kick yours still Hedfix.

Just need to enchant a few more armor pieces and I'll be a walking death machine.
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:58
Regular
"8==="
Did I say level 23? I meant level 27 and I'm now level 33 and have made a rather nice weapon with an Ogrim Soul Gem (33000 gp). I added it to my new tasty warhammer (1-70 damage) so it now makes my warhammer do an extra 61-65 points of fire damage to everything in a 10ft radius on a successful strike!

:D
Tue 09/11/04 at 01:19
"I love yo... lamp."
I really need to put some serious time into this over the next 48 hours. I'm not even level 10 yet.

Any fast ways to rank up? I got killed by a bird whilst out for a walk the last time. As if that wasn't bad enough I foolishly hadn't saved in about an hour before she sat on my knee and kicked the Xbox off. Yes, somehow, I wasn't that bothered.
Mon 08/11/04 at 22:44
Regular
"8==="
Currently level 23 and learning use a Daedric Longsword since I've maxxed out my shortsword skill.

Going through the side guild quests at the moment. Good stuff.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.