GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind discussion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Wed 16/04/03 at 21:50
Regular
Morrowind is a fantastic RPG if you have the time for it.

So, I decided after looking at this thread, it needed editing.

Morrowind discussion, discuss about Morrowind.

Pretty straight forward really.

Tell us your Morrowind storys, cool stuff you've done ect.
Page:
Fri 18/04/03 at 21:21
Regular
What a guy. I'll have to search for him. Where did you say he was?
Fri 18/04/03 at 21:17
Regular
Yep, He talks and everything. I saw him when my mate was playing morrowind ages ago.

Being the retard that I am, I was'nt thinking and shot the arrow straight into the mudcrab, and it died.
Fri 18/04/03 at 21:09
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> b) A mudcrab, Just south of Suran, on one of those Islands. He has
> 10,000 septims on him. Unfortuanatly, I killed him without
> realising....

Mudcrab? Meaning that little creature thing?
Fri 18/04/03 at 21:07
Regular
Two places to sell your stuff to: -

a) Creeper in Ghorak Manor (Caldera) He buys stuff off you at full price up to the value of 5,000 septims

b) A mudcrab, Just south of Suran, on one of those Islands. He has 10,000 septims on him. Unfortuanatly, I killed him without realising....
Fri 18/04/03 at 21:04
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Black Glove wrote:
> If anyone wants some independent missions with the promise of useful
> magical items, then seek out "Ahnassi" the khajit in the
> village of Caldera - "share a care, share a gift" etc.

That should be Ahnassi in the village of "Pelagiad".
Fri 18/04/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Anyone know where this lake is and how to get people to buy things
> for, say, 60000 Gold?

The best place to sell valuable goods is to a scamp upstairs in the Zharnok (sp) Manor in Caldera. The scamp will give you the full value of most items up to the price of 4,000 gold.
Sadly, there's nowhere better to sell stuff than this creature in the whole Morrowind world, so you'll never get 60,000 gold from anybody.
Fri 18/04/03 at 20:58
Regular
"Laughingstock"
If anyone wants some independent missions with the promise of useful magical items, then seek out "Ahnassi" the khajit in the village of Caldera - "share a care, share a gift" etc.
Fri 18/04/03 at 20:57
Regular
I'm looking for a lake at the moment, so I can find some flowers and complete mission three for the Mages Guild. Mission two was good - I got some really valuable gems, but no-one can (let alone will) give me asking price for them.

Anyone know where this lake is and how to get people to buy things for, say, 60000 Gold?
Fri 18/04/03 at 16:31
Regular
I don't read EVERY single topic they have to offer, I just read something that catches my eye. Important topics and stuff. But books - nah, just pick up the book, open it, see if it gives me a skill level up, then put it down again :P

Some books are worth quite a few bob, so i enjoy selling them off...

I've been playing way too much morrowind recently, i'm starting to get life-dependant on it. Good job my girlfriend is on holiday....

I've done a little leveling up and i'm at level 16, been training up my security skill, so I can pick locks at about level 75 now, but it takes a few trys to do so.

LOL! It was wll funny this morning, You know those "wooden doors" that you can just open without the game having to load the interior? Well this guard was patrolling the area, and I kind of "nudged" him into the small room behind this wooden door, I closed the door and used the "seal" spell to lock him in :p

Oh and gamezfreaks spell of the week has to be.........Levitate, its a well cool spell, don't ya think?

Nearly finished all the theives guild missions....
Fri 18/04/03 at 15:54
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yeah. I read the first few words. Then i flick through the pages. I soetimes read the stuff they say if it regardes my duties. Although normally that goes into your journal.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.