GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind discussion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Wed 16/04/03 at 21:50
Regular
Morrowind is a fantastic RPG if you have the time for it.

So, I decided after looking at this thread, it needed editing.

Morrowind discussion, discuss about Morrowind.

Pretty straight forward really.

Tell us your Morrowind storys, cool stuff you've done ect.
Page:
Thu 17/04/03 at 21:31
Regular
"Unretired"
Make this spell.

Soultrap on target for duration of 1
Fortify Strength 100% on self.

Make sure you aim spell at the ground, then cast.
Now you will have 100 Strength and the effect will not ware off. Keep casting it for 200, 300, 400.........
Also change the Fortify strength to whatever you choose, but be careful with chameleon, if you have everlasting 100% chameleon you will not be able to speak to a NPC again!
Thu 17/04/03 at 21:00
Regular
Oh and who hates Cliff Racers?

I do, they're so jucking annoying and gay.
Thu 17/04/03 at 20:30
Regular
Ack, ignore the first one.......
Regular
Cool Replenish Magika cheat.....

Open up the menu (press B) and go to your stats.

Highlight your "magicka"

Press: Black, White, White, Black, White

Then Hold A

Regular
Cool Replenish health cheat.....

Open up the menu (press B) and go to your stats.

Highlight your "magicka"

Press: Black, White, White, Black, White

Then Hold A

Thu 17/04/03 at 20:19
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I have the ultimate Morrowind spoiler. It makes you invulnerable and all powerful.

Want to hear it?

1) Get yourself some alchemy equipment. Nick a pestle & mortar from somewhere, that will do.
2) Go To Sadrith Mora. Below the mages guild is an imperial shrine. The guy in the room at the rear sells various herbs
3) There are some of these herbs which are very cheap, and have 'fortify intelligence' as one of their features - I forget which ones, you'll have to check for yourself. Buy as many of these as you can afford.
4) Make as many fortify intelligence potions as you can, then drink most of them, and sell the rest back to recover your cash.
5) Buy more ingredients. Repeat from step 3.
6) You'll notice your intelligence and the power of your potiions will increase exponentially. In ten minutes, you'll have about 100,000 intelligence, and your potions will be worth thousands and last for days.
7) Now make some seriously over-powered potions. How about a five million point lightening shield which will last for a month of game time? A restore health or magicka potion which will do the same? You can get the ingredients for most of these in either the imperial shrine or the mages guild above.

et viola, you're immortal.

Thu 17/04/03 at 19:17
Regular
Those would have been Dwemer ruins, very nasty places, but loaded with expensive treasures.

I've joined the Thieve's Guild and completed the first two missions, I've also joined the Great House Hlaau.
Thu 17/04/03 at 18:49
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> Buy Morrowind for your XBox and Skies of Arcadia for your GC and your
> summer is sorted.

More like your year is sorted, Morrowind last for bloody ages.

Still, i'll look into Skies of Arcadia, But I think i'll be too busy with Metroid Prime, Zelda: Wind Waker and Morrowind!
Thu 17/04/03 at 18:45
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> This should become an official 'What you've just done on Morrowind'
> thread.

Exactly.

I was playing morrowind till about 2am this morning. Levelled my character up to a nice and shiny level 14. My main attributes are Speed and Agility which are currently both at 90. So my character runs really really fast across the map, which is useful.

The thing is though, I keep on killing people, Its becoming an unusual fetish of mine. Last night I just had to kill Ra'virr Trader in Balmora, he had "kill me" written all over him. What could I do? So I killed him and nicked every single tucking item outta his shop and sold it. Got about 11,000 septims in the end!

Being the idiot that I am, I took some things out of the "mages guild supply" chest and tryed to sell them back to the woman at the top. I got expelled, So I had to haul my rear to Vivec to make ammends.

I've completed all the theives guild/mages guild missions in Balmora, they were fun! Except the stupid mushroom collection one, that was lame.

Oh by the way, Just south of Suran is an island with a ruin on it called "Mzahnch" I went inside the building and this robot thing attacked me, WTF are these ruins? And what the hell are these robots?

White stripes, Don't you just enjoy making Fargoths life a misary? I do, Fargoth is a nob, I hate him.

Just messing about at the moment, not really getting anywhere in the game, I've done the first two main missions, but recently i've just been exploring the land and well, messing around!

Oh BTW, I've got an official cheat for Morrowind, to replenish Magika without resting. I'll tell anyone if they require it.
Thu 17/04/03 at 14:58
Regular
Done the Fargoth's thing, discovered the murderer and killed him, claimed my 500 Gold reward and then returned his ring to his lover and got two standard health potions for it.

I think I've completed all the quests currently avaliable in Seyda Neen, so I'll probably take a Stilt Strider to Balmora as I'm too lazy to walk.

This should become an official 'What you've just done on Morrowind' thread.

And everyone should buy it.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.