GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Exams"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/05/07 at 14:20
Regular
"Mooching around"
It's around the end of May time that most educations require a test or exam to show proof of your new skills or understanding. I know Shepps had some form of an A level exam not too long ago, and now I too have all my AS level exams coming up too.

Alfonse, do you have your GCSEs now?

I personally don't seem to find it gives me much stress, more that I fail because I can't, or rather won't, revise.

This time however, I've actually decided to put some effort in. I'm going to revise. (*gasps*)

Just thought I'd put a topic up for people to discuss A levels and GCSEs, whether it be the usual thing of older generations complaining of the exams becoming a joke in terms of ease. Or maybe a place to share how you felt the exam went.

Anyways, Good luck to anyone else in exams soon. :)
Thu 17/05/07 at 17:58
Regular
To live up to my GCSE expectations, I have to get an A in every subject. And fail art :(
Thu 17/05/07 at 17:52
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
I'm doing Highers which are quite hard, english physics and maths done and only pe and geography to go.
Wed 16/05/07 at 15:19
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I'm doing my GCSE's. Has German Listening, didn't have a clue with any of it, although I expected that as i'm woeful at German. I should be revising a bit more, as i've got an RE ethics exam tomorrow :(
Wed 16/05/07 at 14:59
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'm re-sitting an AS-Level ICT exam next week, and then my A2s are going to be between 13th and 26th June. Sixth Form leavers' do comes along tomorrow, and my last day of secondary education, in an official sense, comes next week... it's quite heavy stuff to think about.
Wed 16/05/07 at 14:20
Regular
"Mooching around"
It's around the end of May time that most educations require a test or exam to show proof of your new skills or understanding. I know Shepps had some form of an A level exam not too long ago, and now I too have all my AS level exams coming up too.

Alfonse, do you have your GCSEs now?

I personally don't seem to find it gives me much stress, more that I fail because I can't, or rather won't, revise.

This time however, I've actually decided to put some effort in. I'm going to revise. (*gasps*)

Just thought I'd put a topic up for people to discuss A levels and GCSEs, whether it be the usual thing of older generations complaining of the exams becoming a joke in terms of ease. Or maybe a place to share how you felt the exam went.

Anyways, Good luck to anyone else in exams soon. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.