GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Exams"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/05/07 at 14:20
Regular
"Mooching around"
It's around the end of May time that most educations require a test or exam to show proof of your new skills or understanding. I know Shepps had some form of an A level exam not too long ago, and now I too have all my AS level exams coming up too.

Alfonse, do you have your GCSEs now?

I personally don't seem to find it gives me much stress, more that I fail because I can't, or rather won't, revise.

This time however, I've actually decided to put some effort in. I'm going to revise. (*gasps*)

Just thought I'd put a topic up for people to discuss A levels and GCSEs, whether it be the usual thing of older generations complaining of the exams becoming a joke in terms of ease. Or maybe a place to share how you felt the exam went.

Anyways, Good luck to anyone else in exams soon. :)
Tue 05/06/07 at 10:24
"possibly impossible"
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't think exams are the best or fairest way to tell whether someone knows a subject.
Tue 05/06/07 at 10:19
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Politics X2 today. Don't think there's much more I can do to prepare now, which makes me more nervous!
Mon 04/06/07 at 22:58
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
Finished!

I finished my last 2 exams today completing my torment of exams.
The end has come.
Sat 02/06/07 at 20:58
Regular
I still have seven left and I've done twelve, including Gen Studs, but I don't have any retakes to do =/
Sat 02/06/07 at 18:00
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I'm really glad I got through a load of the modules/units in January. People who are doing retakes of January's exams have so many, it's just nasty.
Sat 02/06/07 at 17:45
Regular
Four and a half hours of Latin done (so far).. not bad :)
Thu 31/05/07 at 22:09
Regular
History on wednesday
triple RS on thursday
triple Latin on friday

then it's goodbye As' ! or so I hope..
Thu 31/05/07 at 22:01
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Irish religion?

you get exams on guinness?
Thu 31/05/07 at 22:01
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Irish religion and Science tomorrow then I'm.....FREEEEEEE!
Thu 31/05/07 at 20:27
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
last one...
tomorrow...
*collapses*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.