GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Exams"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/05/07 at 14:20
Regular
"Mooching around"
It's around the end of May time that most educations require a test or exam to show proof of your new skills or understanding. I know Shepps had some form of an A level exam not too long ago, and now I too have all my AS level exams coming up too.

Alfonse, do you have your GCSEs now?

I personally don't seem to find it gives me much stress, more that I fail because I can't, or rather won't, revise.

This time however, I've actually decided to put some effort in. I'm going to revise. (*gasps*)

Just thought I'd put a topic up for people to discuss A levels and GCSEs, whether it be the usual thing of older generations complaining of the exams becoming a joke in terms of ease. Or maybe a place to share how you felt the exam went.

Anyways, Good luck to anyone else in exams soon. :)
Mon 28/05/07 at 20:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Same here, though that said I've been on study leave since Wednesday and got very drunk twice already!
Mon 28/05/07 at 18:26
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Revising sucks so much. Can't wait 'til these exams are finished, then I can party once again. :-)
Fri 25/05/07 at 17:40
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
I have just started my exams and now have half-term good times. My ICT full course exam was awful hadn't been taught any of the criteria.
Tue 22/05/07 at 23:56
Regular
"Mooching around"
You can't let me win anything, can you? :)
Tue 22/05/07 at 22:39
"LOLLERSKATES!"
June 4th for me :)
Tue 22/05/07 at 22:09
Regular
"Mooching around"
I haven't got any now 'til June 5[S]th
Tue 22/05/07 at 16:46
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, one down. And among the easiest exams I've ever done; I should have resat both AS ICT modules, it would've made things a lot easier when it comes to my A2s in a few weeks' time!
Tue 22/05/07 at 15:24
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I have my last two on Thursday.

I've looked at last year's exam papers and for one of them, there is a 20 mark question that does not make sense. I don't mean I don't understand it, I mean it just doesn't make sense.
I suspect it was written by the same woman who teches it this year so this isn't too promising.
Tue 22/05/07 at 15:14
"LOLLERSKATES!"
2 weeks before my next exam, Back of the net!

That means lots of, erm... Revision?
Tue 22/05/07 at 15:06
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
First exam down, 3 hours of fun...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.