GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Exams"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/05/07 at 14:20
Regular
"Mooching around"
It's around the end of May time that most educations require a test or exam to show proof of your new skills or understanding. I know Shepps had some form of an A level exam not too long ago, and now I too have all my AS level exams coming up too.

Alfonse, do you have your GCSEs now?

I personally don't seem to find it gives me much stress, more that I fail because I can't, or rather won't, revise.

This time however, I've actually decided to put some effort in. I'm going to revise. (*gasps*)

Just thought I'd put a topic up for people to discuss A levels and GCSEs, whether it be the usual thing of older generations complaining of the exams becoming a joke in terms of ease. Or maybe a place to share how you felt the exam went.

Anyways, Good luck to anyone else in exams soon. :)
Thu 31/05/07 at 18:49
Regular
Shepps 123 wrote:
> I've now got my last 2 As level exams on monday! YES!
>
> 2 business stuides papers, 1 on a pre issued case study and the
> other just theory; any1 else doin business studies on monday?

Yeah I have unfortunately, got 3 papers to do.... retakes of january as I did rubbish got a D :( not going to do better this time... with the problems i got at home never mind lifes to short to worry about it... but i know i will anyway :'(
Thu 31/05/07 at 00:58
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
I've now got my last 2 As level exams on monday! YES!

2 business stuides papers, 1 on a pre issued case study and the other just theory; any1 else doin business studies on monday?
Wed 30/05/07 at 12:37
Regular
I have most of my ASs left, and they're the harder options.. like Latin.. but I'm still gonna get drunk tonight :)
Wed 30/05/07 at 09:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> How did it go, out of interest?

We got very drunk and ended up at a Church youth group, which was very funny until one of my mate's parents turned up! We've still got the kit, and another one we bought recently, brewing away, albeit not as deliciously as the first, and ironically cheapest, batch.
Wed 30/05/07 at 01:30
Regular
"Mooching around"
2 months, then we have a party house for 3 weeks.

I think we should call the Hospital in advance, eh?
Mon 28/05/07 at 20:51
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Maybe so, although when I was 15 I got a home brewing kit with a
> couple of mates, can you beat that? :^)

How did it go, out of interest?
Mon 28/05/07 at 20:51
Regular
Der Nazi wrote:
> Maybe so, although when I was 15 I got a home brewing kit with a
> couple of mates, can you beat that? :^)

I once tried making cider and almost burnt down my kitchen. Worth it though.
Mon 28/05/07 at 20:49
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Haha that's awesome! I'm saving my kidneys for 2 weeks Friday/Saturday! :-)
Mon 28/05/07 at 20:48
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Maybe so, although when I was 15 I got a home brewing kit with a couple of mates, can you beat that? :^)
Mon 28/05/07 at 20:46
Regular
I have only gotten drunk once this study leave :(

I get plus points since I got served though right?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.