GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Skanks of Arcadia......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Skies of Arcadia'.
Thu 22/05/03 at 14:50
Regular
Got it in the post this morning and at first I was anything but impressed. It just had Dreamcast game written all over it, further I got in the more I started to like it though.

The graphics aren't up to much, though they're never ugly (except in the bits where you're flying the ship). Ususally hate turn based combat but I gotta say this is quite fun, the special moves look bad-ass...well at least the one i've seen does.

So far so good, I can see it getting more involving the further in you play. So ummmm yeah, good game so far, I shall go and play some more in a bit.

One thing that made me laugh was playing hide and seek with the tard kids, for some reason they have the strange idea that if they stand behind a washing line with their legs clearly showing, then people can't see them.

In terms of hide and seek techniques, Zelda's kids win the first round :D
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:07
Regular
I've asked in the Support forum about it - seems there's a problem with the suppliers which is being looked into regarding this game.

I'm not bothered - as long as I get it soon. I've got the original, and I'm in the middle of Burnout 2 at the moment, so it's not like I'm desperate at the moment :D
Sat 24/05/03 at 14:24
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> Gah, where's my copy?!
>
> :'-(

Tuesday... same as me didnt come.
Sat 24/05/03 at 13:18
"period drama"
§niper wrote:
> Well somebody said to throw pots and cut grass because somebody said
> he was poor...

Sorry to confuse you.
But, let's face it, it doesn't take much ...
Sat 24/05/03 at 13:12
Regular
D'oh, you'll have to wait till next Tuesday if it doesn't come.
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:17
Regular
Gah, where's my copy?!

:'-(
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:14
Regular
For a second there I thought Rasta had wrote this!
Sat 24/05/03 at 00:09
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Goooooold.
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ah, yes.

Well, erm... yer...
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:50
Regular
Well somebody said to throw pots and cut grass because somebody said he was poor...
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
But what's it got to do with what was previously being discussed, is what I meant.

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.