GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Skanks of Arcadia......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Skies of Arcadia'.
Thu 22/05/03 at 14:50
Regular
Got it in the post this morning and at first I was anything but impressed. It just had Dreamcast game written all over it, further I got in the more I started to like it though.

The graphics aren't up to much, though they're never ugly (except in the bits where you're flying the ship). Ususally hate turn based combat but I gotta say this is quite fun, the special moves look bad-ass...well at least the one i've seen does.

So far so good, I can see it getting more involving the further in you play. So ummmm yeah, good game so far, I shall go and play some more in a bit.

One thing that made me laugh was playing hide and seek with the tard kids, for some reason they have the strange idea that if they stand behind a washing line with their legs clearly showing, then people can't see them.

In terms of hide and seek techniques, Zelda's kids win the first round :D
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:00
Regular
*reminds self to not come in this topic again as there's spoilers everywhere*
Tue 27/05/03 at 22:56
Regular
Argh i hope it arrives tommorow
Tue 27/05/03 at 22:53
Regular
Is it worth finding themeat and spices to reunite the mother and daughter from the Kebab shop?
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:42
Regular
That reminds me, I was going to write a guide to finding all the crew members.

*writes*
Tue 27/05/03 at 13:16
Regular
Yay, I like my Delphinus.

Polly has found her long losthusband.

I hate the Dark Rift.

Enrique's firstS.Move is cool.

Pirates Wrath is simply amazing, though I think I learned it a bt earlier than the game expected me to.

Daccats treasure was predictable.

And the Daccat's Island's boss's Death Waltz was truly annoying, but Pirates Wrath killed them no problem.
Mon 26/05/03 at 16:01
Regular
And I was annoyed that it wasn't a riddle like someone in the King's Hut said it was.
Mon 26/05/03 at 16:01
Regular
Yeah, I found them both quite quickly whenI realised that the sun doesn't point.

I'm currently fighting Grendel.

He's evil.

BUt at least my attacks actually harm him.
Mon 26/05/03 at 15:15
Regular
Heh

Easy.

The Golden Man is on top of the cliff/ledge thing on the right of the King's Hideout, it's right next to it.

Then follow the way the Golden Man is looking and you will come across a lake, zoom the camera out and look down and you will see a carving of a huge bird on the forest floor.
Mon 26/05/03 at 11:41
Regular
I'm thinking that the Golden Man may be the sun.

The bird though, is quite different. Perhaps.
Mon 26/05/03 at 11:40
Regular
That's what I thought.

Golden Bird and Golden Man, where are they?

I suck at riddles.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.