GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A sensible discussion about the penis..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/05/03 at 09:01
Regular
Let's have a completey sensible Q&A topic and discussion on the male reproductive organ that is often referred to as chorizo, tallywhacker, schlong, twig and berries, nob, c0ck, dick, willy, meat and two veg and countless other names that are too crude to post here (yes, I don't remember them :D).

So, why does it have all of those veins on that stick out when you're *ahem* and why do we even get *ahem* in the first place? Why does it turn people? Why does it have a large helmet at the top? All of those questions and more shall be answered here. Women may enter, but Lil Ginge - sorry - no monsters allowed :P

And we begin! :0P
Sat 31/05/03 at 18:35
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Sat 31/05/03 at 18:36
Regular
"He's back"
EL ROBIN wrote:
> i think that all condoms should be free...
> because they are fun on the knob and off...
> E.G blowing it up on your head...

So are PS2s, but they arn't free.
Sat 31/05/03 at 18:38
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
This is possibly the most childish and stupid thread ever.

OR

dis iz pobisply da mostest kiddy fread EV@.

Hardly "A sensible discussion about the penís".
Sat 31/05/03 at 18:39
Regular
"He's back"
Evat?
Sat 31/05/03 at 18:40
Ps2s are just great for blowing up...
I once filled a condom up with water in a boys toilet with my mates just for fun, we then tie it up in a not, but we didnt know what to do with it after that because this was in a bowling alley...
so after not thinking it threw, we put it down the toilet and it got stuck, and it wouldnt pop or come back out or anything.
So we were thinking what to do and this old guy come in and goes into the toilet that we put it in.
And it exploded just as he shut the door...
He came out and we just ran, twas a great day, alhough we had to leave the bowling alley incase the guy came looking for us...
Sat 31/05/03 at 18:41
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Oh come on, you're bound to have seen retards do that instead of "ever"?

I take it that it's even more impressive then "EVA".
Sat 31/05/03 at 18:43
Regular
"He's back"
When I use @ It's either an email or "at"

E.G Tw@

C@

M@

F@

Etc.
Sat 31/05/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
The rival wrote:
> EL ROBIN wrote:
> i think that all condoms should be free...
> because they are fun on the knob and off...
> E.G blowing it up on your head...
>
> So are PS2s, but they arn't free.

PS2's are fun on the knob?
I don't even want to begin to know what you do at weekends...
Sat 31/05/03 at 19:49
Regular
"118 118"
And the forum hits a new low...
Sat 31/05/03 at 19:55
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Although this hasn't got anything to do with the future of gaming and doesn't really have a place on any forum anyway I think I know the answer to one of the questions. Your pe|\|is doesn't get much blood pumped through it when it isn't erect because it isn't needed however all parts of the body need blood eventually or the limbs go waxy white, die and drop off. That's why you see the veins when you are ehem because even when you aren't emmm aroused it needs to pump blood into it every now and again or it'll well die...Then again that is my very crude understanding of it. Funnily enough I didn't look into the topic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.