GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brute Force in 3,2,1 days!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Brute Force'.
Tue 17/06/03 at 20:24
Regular
After a very long wait, Brute Force is nearly upon is. Released on the 20th, I choose it as a GAD! Im not expecting it to turn up on the 20th (It is free after all, so im not complaining) but at least I know its on its way come Friday!

Anybody else getting this game? If so, and you have broadband, see you online via Gamespy XBOX Portal eh? Should be good...very good...Plus Live downloads!

Canna wait!
Wed 18/06/03 at 15:43
Regular
are you fat
Wed 18/06/03 at 15:41
Regular
Until you have played it though you won't be able to say whether you enjoy it or not.
Wed 18/06/03 at 15:14
Regular
*case
Wed 18/06/03 at 15:13
Regular
I watched the IGN video reivew, it looked dull and uninspiring.

There's no tactics present whatsoever so the team based thing is pretty pointless, apparently it's a cae of leave the 2 girl characters behind because they're weak and take the 2 guys in with the big guns to kill everything. It's just a run along and hold the fire button type game, i'd rather have Soldier of Fortune 2 thanking you very much.

For a starters it's to a 1st person view point which I much prefer and also it's got tons of Xbox Live modes which pretty much seals the deal for me.

I'm sure Brute Force will be enjoyable for some people, just doesn't look very good to me.
Wed 18/06/03 at 15:11
Regular
There are so many people saying that review scores above 7 are what they would class a a very good game. I haven't read one score for this game below 8 so how do you know what it will play like?
Wed 18/06/03 at 12:01
Regular
"8==="
Check out the 'Sleeper hit? Brute Force!' Thread.

Some nice scores.
Wed 18/06/03 at 11:59
Regular
"8==="
Hang on. Soldier of Fortune 2 OVER Brute Force?
Wed 18/06/03 at 11:49
Regular
I wouldn't get too excited, it looks pretty sucky.

Only game i'll be getting this Friday for XBox is Soldier of Forutne 2, won't be getting it for a few weeks though because I'm skint as a bint.
Tue 17/06/03 at 21:35
Regular
I've heard brute force mentioned once or twice. your enthusiasm has prompted me to read more about it.

let us know if its any cop
Tue 17/06/03 at 21:33
Regular
"8==="
I have ordered it as a GAD too! (Thanks SR!)

Is that portal thing the way people get Halo online aswell? By fooling the xbox into thinking the broadband line is simply a VERY long link cable?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.