GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brute Force in 3,2,1 days!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Brute Force'.
Tue 17/06/03 at 20:24
Regular
After a very long wait, Brute Force is nearly upon is. Released on the 20th, I choose it as a GAD! Im not expecting it to turn up on the 20th (It is free after all, so im not complaining) but at least I know its on its way come Friday!

Anybody else getting this game? If so, and you have broadband, see you online via Gamespy XBOX Portal eh? Should be good...very good...Plus Live downloads!

Canna wait!
Mon 23/06/03 at 18:17
Regular
"8==="
er-no wrote:
> Its a crap game.

er no. :)
Mon 23/06/03 at 18:00
Regular
"everyone says it"
Its a crap game.
Mon 23/06/03 at 17:27
Regular
"8==="
I found IGN's review puzzling. The said the snipers were almost useless. Nothing could be further from the truth. All the characters are excellent at what they do and at surviving.
Mon 23/06/03 at 17:24
Regular
"8==="
Maverick42 wrote:
> Won't be getting this. GamesTM gave it 4/10;
>
> "Totally bland, even when played with friends"

Do yourself a favour: rent it.

Play the single player for a bit to get used to it, then get some mates round and play squad deathmatch. Excellent.
Mon 23/06/03 at 16:45
Regular
What's the community like on PSO on Xbox, i've heard you can only get on the UK servers, is this true?

Probably gonna get PSO for Xbox when i get my Live kit, got fed up with using a keyboard and also the character deleting bug on the Cube version. That's a point, have you heard anyone talking about a bug in the game that deletes characters?
Mon 23/06/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
After a couple of days play after returning from Holiday, and the fact that the arrival of Phantasy Star has eaten into playing time, I'd say that Brute Force is a good game in certain ways.

If you want a nice looking shoot em up, bit of variety, some strategy, then it's great.

If you want the next Halo then wait for Halo 2 and forget trying to compare it to this game as it is just not a valid argument !

However, I've found Phantasy Star far more entertaining...
Mon 23/06/03 at 12:56
Regular
Me thinks it's time someone formed some opinions of his own.
Mon 23/06/03 at 00:03
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Your bible is wrong Mav. :P
Sun 22/06/03 at 21:25
Regular
Won't be getting this. GamesTM gave it 4/10;

"Totally bland, even when played with friends"
Sun 22/06/03 at 17:52
Regular
"Hmmm....."
TGMbloke!

MSN!

[email protected]

Now!

Please.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.