GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brute Force in 3,2,1 days!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Brute Force'.
Tue 17/06/03 at 20:24
Regular
After a very long wait, Brute Force is nearly upon is. Released on the 20th, I choose it as a GAD! Im not expecting it to turn up on the 20th (It is free after all, so im not complaining) but at least I know its on its way come Friday!

Anybody else getting this game? If so, and you have broadband, see you online via Gamespy XBOX Portal eh? Should be good...very good...Plus Live downloads!

Canna wait!
Sun 22/06/03 at 15:16
Regular
"8==="
If it puts the pressure on EA make good MoH games, that'll be a bonus.
Sun 22/06/03 at 12:10
Regular
Hidden & Dangerous 2 looks miles better.

Lets hope it comes to Xbox.
Sun 22/06/03 at 01:21
Regular
"8==="
Savatt78 wrote:
> Out of the 4 characters in the game, I'm really looking forward to
> taking control of the sniper - Flint. :-)

I have done it. Any combination of characters can complete all the levels I've played up to so far (though the levels would play very differently).
I have clocked 4:03 so far. As soon as I got Flint I threw the team-play out the window for a bit and completed the next two levels just with her. I kept the rest at a fall back position to run enemies back to every so often.

A very flexible game.
Sun 22/06/03 at 01:16
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I saw I add for Brute Force on TV today, I also saw a fire truck, my mum, 3 other people, some sandals and 18 cars. That's all I can remember.
Thu 19/06/03 at 00:02
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I've just finished my GCSEs (horray!) so I might get this one. My friends and I play system link games, so this might be a good investment.
Wed 18/06/03 at 23:01
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Out of the 4 characters in the game, I'm really looking forward to taking control of the sniper - Flint. :-)
Wed 18/06/03 at 21:13
Regular
"8==="
I see Brute Force as a finished game where they left in some extras in for people to muck about with (the 3 other characters). The game may need just 1 or 2 characters mainly but the other characters will be a bonus.

Acorn exclusive games used to have loads of extras the game really didn't need, people found a use for them if they wanted them. Otherwise they left them alone and played the game the way it suited them.

Brute force is Halo with weird optional extras. :D
Wed 18/06/03 at 16:01
Regular
4 player co-op would be good, only problem is out of all my friends only one of them has any intrest in games and he rarely can be bothered to play them.

SOF2 for me, those Live modes just look like too much fun.
Wed 18/06/03 at 15:55
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Until you have played it though you won't be able to say whether you
> enjoy it or not.

I could tell from the video and the opinions expressed by the reviewers that it wasn't gonna be anything special.

There's many more game out there that look a hell of a lot better.
Wed 18/06/03 at 15:45
Regular
tom fatboy wrote:
> are you fat

You are evidently stupid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.