GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Convince me (Gamecube or XBox?)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/06/03 at 12:53
Regular
I'm thinking of getting another console to go with my trusty PS2, but I'm not sure which of the current batch would suit my needs more. I absolutely love Halo to bits, and Halo 2 comes out soonish. But Ialso lke the look of them Star Wars games on the GC - especially Rebel Assault 3 when that comes out, Xwings, Millennium Falcons, Taun Tauns, etc. But then again Star Wars: Galaxies come out on XBox in September and that makes me drool. So which should it be? Xbox or Gamecube - you decide*.

* (you don't actually decide, I just said that so you'd think so had some degree of control over my life)
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:40
Regular
"8==="
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> If it even was hypocricy I would agree.

Ok. But it's hypocrisy so you'll have to disagree. :D
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:39
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> Something else; you just quoted that as 'blah blah blah'. What's
> wrong? Was there something in the post you didn't like?

No if thats not including you. Its just you like to go around in circles going over my opinions. I never once said the PS2 was "crap" as you seem to think. You seem to find it hard to understand this but never mind when you mature you will have these 'tay tar tays' only then you might not think that the console has feelings.
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:38
Regular
"8==="
Ooh Ooh! Go through my old posts and rip me now!!

Pweeeeease!

This is like an SR roast.
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:38
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
So the fact you've called me retarded and a 'meronic monkey' isn't a personal attack? Wow. I must be even more stupid than you think I am.

There's nothing wrong with you having an opinion about the PS2. Like I said, I don't particularly like it either, but I don't go trying to force my opinion of it onto those who do like it.
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:36
Regular
Mwahahah!

You are taking this as a personal attack which is just hilarious.

Explain to me again why I can't have my opinion on the PS2?
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:34
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
HAHAHA.

You say the same thing every time. This thread says it all:
http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? threadid=78536&forumid=135¤tsort=asc

remember to remove the space.

Any time Chemical Brother made a valid comment, you just went over the same "I owned one" crap, and replied to anything you couldn't answer with "*chuckles*" or "*sniggers*", so just the usual then. He was right. You were wrong. Jeez, it was quite obvious, and apparently to everyone except you.

Hell, I sold my PS2 after a few months too, but you don't see me going and telling everyone every 5 minutes. I don't want one, and I leave it at that. If I see an interesting post in my occasional browse of the PS2 forum I'll reply, but I don't make stupid comments like you do, seemingly snapping at the chance to make a negative comment.

Something else; you just quoted that as 'blah blah blah'. What's wrong? Was there something in the post you didn't like?
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:34
Regular
If it even was hypocricy I would agree.
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:28
Regular
"8==="
He wants to lay the smackdown on Smackdown! Leave him be with his PS2 hypocrisy.
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:27
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> Blah Blah Blah...

I can say bad things about it, I say bad things about the Xbox and Cube. I suppose you over look those though because you are too busy typing away like a meronic monkey. I will use my PS2 for a the few exclusives I want to buy and aside from that I will take each day as it comes. In the mean time I will post my thoughts on the console - which strengely enough isn't a human being with feelings - whether I am praising it or putting it down.

At the moment the Xbox has gone through a drout and I am struggling to find a game worth getting. Does that mean I am attacking everyone who owns a bloody Xbox?

Me thinks you need to get a life and stop taking my comments personally.
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:22
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Just because you're getting a PS2 in the next few weeks doesn't change the fact that over the last few months you snapped at the tiniest oppurtunity to say something bad about it. Obviously you have a very short memory, or YOU'RE completely retarded.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.