GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Convince me (Gamecube or XBox?)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/06/03 at 12:53
Regular
I'm thinking of getting another console to go with my trusty PS2, but I'm not sure which of the current batch would suit my needs more. I absolutely love Halo to bits, and Halo 2 comes out soonish. But Ialso lke the look of them Star Wars games on the GC - especially Rebel Assault 3 when that comes out, Xwings, Millennium Falcons, Taun Tauns, etc. But then again Star Wars: Galaxies come out on XBox in September and that makes me drool. So which should it be? Xbox or Gamecube - you decide*.

* (you don't actually decide, I just said that so you'd think so had some degree of control over my life)
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:17
Regular
Erm so thats why I am getting a PS2 again in a few weeks. Are you completley retarded?
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:15
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Don't make me go back and find that post, because there are quite a lot of quotes within it that would conflict with what you're saying right now. You like to contradict yourself don't you?

You might as well stop now before you just make yourself look like more of an idiot than you already do.
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:11
Regular
Erm yes of course I did...

*Sniggers*

Is that what you wanted to see or what was actually there? I said no to the other games because I can get alternatives (or the same game) on either my Xbox, GameCube or Dreamcast. I am allowed to voice my opinion without over stepping the mark but they all start to take the attack personally and try to tell me that my opinions are wrong.
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:09
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You seem to be ignoring all the other crap you came out with. I know you said that, but you made a much larger point about how crap the other games were.
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:08
Regular
"8==="
phi11ip wrote:
> ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Grows some balls and stop being a total willy.
>
> Nice, you got the 'whole set' into one sentence!

B*LLOCKS!! :D
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:07
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> Oh. So your huge argument with Chemical Brother was all 'constructive
> criticism'?

I said there were 4 PS2 games that I would get that are worth owning. I explained that but you seemed to go into a spasm and ignore it.
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:06
Regular
Speaks volumes about him :)
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:05
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Thats funny seen as though its all constructive critism from someone
> who is getting one again a few weeks.

Oh. So your huge argument with Chemical Brother was all 'constructive criticism'?

Heh.

That's a new way to put it...
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Grows some balls and stop being a total willy.

Nice, you got the 'whole set' into one sentence!
Thu 26/06/03 at 22:03
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Updated, stop being a tosspot.

Your attempt at being funny fails miserably.

You just need to make a point, there's no need to get all personal about your consoles.

I know you've been 'together' with your PS2 for a long time and you've got yourself into a loving relationship, but just beause the Gamecube cheated on you, it doesn't mean you need to get all bitchy.

Just calm down. Stop being a tart.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.