GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Fri 27/06/03 at 21:27
Regular
I picked this up from an 'Indy' today.

Excellent game. Aren't quite feeling what NGC seemed to like about it quite yet, but it is pretty good fun, and also techinicly sublime.

Done the first level (gaem involves A LOT of patience) and got a proffessional rating, after my first try of 'Gun for hire' as I massacred all and sundry.

I reccommend. Now on St. Petersburg, and it looks lurvly.
Page:
Sat 12/07/03 at 15:06
Regular
What is it with you and me TGM?

One minute we're posting normally, the next I want to grab you by the neck and punch you repeatedly in the face.
Sat 12/07/03 at 15:03
Regular
Party level's excellent, so many different ways to do it.

Excellent when you finally work out how to do it on Silent Assasin.
Sat 12/07/03 at 14:58
Regular
Nice one AJ.

Ah - I have it all planned out now.

I still think invitation to a party is the best level - The graphics are pretty stunning for the embassy.
Sat 12/07/03 at 14:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Maybe the post-man method would be more appropriate.

---

Well, your way seems just as good. Don't "leg it out" at the end, as guards will probably see you running, and I take it they did do that and took a shot or two at you - this can count as an alert, which drops the Stealth bar and makes the Agression rise.

Maybe just maybe you could combine the two, because being the postman means you sometimes can't walk around to the secret entrance, and being the guard sometimes means you can't walk over to the Don's body undetected. Strangle/anaesthetise the postman (after sniping the Don), then go into the grounds, pick up the Card, go into the building and deliver the flowers before walking out. Then head back up to your hillside spot and watch for when the guard comes out to relieve himself. Sneak up and strangle/anaesthetise him, take his clothes, and walk in to the bit where he usually walks, and down into the cellar. Then you can just walk out again freely.

However, this means killing three people throughout the mission, and it may not work.
Sat 12/07/03 at 14:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Lipe wrote:
> And still no-one has answered the question: Why did I do the 3rd
> mission properly and not get silent assassin?

---

Did you make any alerts?

I didn't make any alerts throughout, and they can sometimes make the Agression bar go up just a tiny bit, which can cost you your Silent Assassin rating.

Don't run anywhere, don't carry any guns other than the Fibre Wire/Anaesthetic and the two Car Bombs and don't get out the bomb until you're right in front of the car.

And don't walk back past the guards after you've blown the second limousine - walk around the back of the building instead.
Sat 12/07/03 at 13:06
Regular
By the way is the Xbox version any different to the Gamecube one? Cause I purchased the Xbox one the other day on the cheap.
Sat 12/07/03 at 12:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I got the double silenced ballers byu doing Tracking Hayamoto on SA rating.
Sat 12/07/03 at 12:42
Regular
Jonathan Nash wrote:
> Can I have it?

Yeah. Go into your local town and buy it ;)

Ah cheer's AJ. I kind of do that....Well this is my method

Start the level with the Sniper Rifle you get from the other mission, get in position and snipe the Mafia boss - making sure he falls off (like you said) and then I use the anesthetic on the guard who is having a slash next to the tree. Nick his clothes and enter the door, wall hugging the wall on the left until I reach the path, grab the room key from the don, go through the door and run over to that ladder. Then I just kinda climb along this ledge at the side of the building and drop down onto the stairs below (leading into the cellar) and then just leg it outta there.

Maybe the post-man method would be more appropriate.

Just got onto that "Invitation to a party" level. It rocks! So far its the best level i've played, but difficult.
Sat 12/07/03 at 11:57
Regular
And still no-one has answered the question: Why did I do the 3rd mission properly and not get silent assassin?

Is that right AJ?
Sat 12/07/03 at 00:42
Regular
I enjoy reading about a game I don't have.
It sounds fun.
Can I have it?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.