GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Fri 27/06/03 at 21:27
Regular
I picked this up from an 'Indy' today.

Excellent game. Aren't quite feeling what NGC seemed to like about it quite yet, but it is pretty good fun, and also techinicly sublime.

Done the first level (gaem involves A LOT of patience) and got a proffessional rating, after my first try of 'Gun for hire' as I massacred all and sundry.

I reccommend. Now on St. Petersburg, and it looks lurvly.
Page:
Sat 12/07/03 at 00:41
Regular
Wasn't the bedroom I got in, it was the room at the back that leads out onto the balcony.

Took me bloody ages, had to watch where all the guards went on the map and time everything correctly. One thing that I found that wasn't obvious was you can get onto the flat roof at the back near the pool using the ladder, and there's a really thin path that leads round the outside of the house onto one of the balcony's which is mucho handy.
Sat 12/07/03 at 00:37
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
*in the mansion
Sat 12/07/03 at 00:37
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Because the first time I did it I alerted one and ended up having to kill everyone on the mansion.

Got the rating, Mass Murderer.
Sat 12/07/03 at 00:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I didn't know you could get into the Don's room without alerting the guards.

You must've been either very sneaky and skilled or just incredibly lucky.
Sat 12/07/03 at 00:28
Regular
I did the fun way, sneaky gay manned it up to the Don's room and stangled the punk, and went out the back door without anyone catching on.

Took me sodding ages but was mucho satisfying.
Sat 12/07/03 at 00:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, dress up as the postman, just in case you didn't pick up on that. :-D
Sat 12/07/03 at 00:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
gamezfreak wrote:
> And how the monkey do you get Silent Assasin on the first mission?

---

Strangle the postman, then snipe the Don, making sure he falls off the ledge so that you don't have to enter the house. Enter the grounds through the main entrance, then just walk up to the Don's dead body, take the card, go around the house to the secret entrance and into the cellar. When you find the Priest isn't there, just go back out the way you came and out the front entrance.

Easy. Well, actually, not easy, but do-able.
Fri 11/07/03 at 23:13
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> I wrote "Assassain", and there's been "Assasin"
> and "Assain".
>
> Ah well, who cares? Top quality game!

The Italian blokes in the first mission shout

"Assas-een!"

So I think it does confuse a few people, like myself.

And how the monkey do you get Silent Assasin on the first mission?

I can complete it with like firing one shot and 1 close encounter and I get a rating of "proffesionnal"

*shakes fist*
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh, looking back through the topic, not one of us has spelt "Assassin" correctly.

I wrote "Assassain", and there's been "Assasin" and "Assain".

Ah well, who cares? Top quality game!
Fri 11/07/03 at 18:35
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I have had silient assain on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd levels but still have not gone anything for them!

Anyone explain why?

And

can any one help with the level where you have to get to the castle undetected, I keep getting caught by the first guy as I try to strangle him!

Otherwise I've had a load of fun with this game, collected quite a few weapons form the first load of levels, anyone now what the pistol nextto the 5.4mm is meant to be (in the garden shed)?

Best moment was wacking a mafia bodyguard round the head with a golf club, priceless!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.