GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Fri 27/06/03 at 21:27
Regular
I picked this up from an 'Indy' today.

Excellent game. Aren't quite feeling what NGC seemed to like about it quite yet, but it is pretty good fun, and also techinicly sublime.

Done the first level (gaem involves A LOT of patience) and got a proffessional rating, after my first try of 'Gun for hire' as I massacred all and sundry.

I reccommend. Now on St. Petersburg, and it looks lurvly.
Page:
Fri 11/07/03 at 18:27
Regular
Yeah that one's easy.

Did the car bombs, but stayed in the sewers most the time.

Also managed to do it by using the anasthetic on the limo driver, taking his clothes and going into the square and capping both the fools in the head with my silenced pistol.
Fri 11/07/03 at 18:00
Regular
Yeah, that's how I got my 1st silent assasin too but did you get the double silenced ballers? I didn't, does anyone know why?
Fri 11/07/03 at 16:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Whoo! Got my first Silent Assassain when going back to the 3rd level.

Walk up from the pier and collect the car bomb (no other weapons required), climb down into the sewers and go along the sewers until I reach the next manhole, where I come up and plant the bomb under the first limousine. Go back along the sewers and back out of the first manhole again. Walk past the cathedral and down to where the other limousine is. This one is heavily guarded, so I go and stand by in a lane for a few minutes, and then the limo driver comes to take a leak. Wring his neck, take his clothes and drop his body down the third manhole. Walk back around, plant the bomb, walk back pretending I need to spend another penny, take my own clothes back, and casually stroll off back to the pier.

BOOOM! Limousines explode when General and Mafia guy get into them. Not a shot fired - Silent Assassain. Brilliant.

:-D
Fri 11/07/03 at 16:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Some stupid tart monkey alwasy gets in my way.
Fri 11/07/03 at 16:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I've not gotten Silent Assassain on any levels yet. :-D

I always get Executioner, or something really close to Silent Assassain, but never directly on it. Grr.
Fri 11/07/03 at 16:01
Regular
Yeah, that is odd because I got SA on the 3rd mission but I didn't get the silenced ballers either, I had to do it on another mission :(
Fri 11/07/03 at 08:39
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Got this game last night, it's brilliant.

One question,

I got Silent Assain on the first level but aren't I supposed to get the silenced ballers as my reward? (I checked the tool shed and I aint got them!)
Thu 10/07/03 at 17:10
Regular
No way, it's too hard to get SA on that mission, I'll rate you for that, when I tried to do it the guards always recognised me and started shooting me, and the smoke bomb always ended too quickly :(
Wed 09/07/03 at 22:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I got Silent Assasin on that level using the firman.

Killed the hacker without being noticed (alarm was going from smoke bomb).

However, when I came out, I quickly jumped in the lift. My alarm shot up to red, and the guards yelled at me, but the level finished.....and I got SA.

Woo!
Tue 08/07/03 at 11:11
Regular
"You've upset me"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Haven't managed it yet.

It's simple. Wait for him to go to the crapper and wring his neck in there. Nick the uniform and go to the order place, shove the fiber wire in the box, walkthrough the metal detectors, downstairs, careful over the stuff on the floor, sneak up behind the hacker guy and voila.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.