GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Fri 27/06/03 at 21:27
Regular
I picked this up from an 'Indy' today.

Excellent game. Aren't quite feeling what NGC seemed to like about it quite yet, but it is pretty good fun, and also techinicly sublime.

Done the first level (gaem involves A LOT of patience) and got a proffessional rating, after my first try of 'Gun for hire' as I massacred all and sundry.

I reccommend. Now on St. Petersburg, and it looks lurvly.
Page:
Mon 15/09/03 at 23:25
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Is there any way to check how many SA ratings you have got?
Sat 13/09/03 at 11:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Rogue Ops is a cool new stealth game that looks quite sweet.

Of course the massacre way is easier, but its hardly satisfying is it. Stealth makes the game far more fun and satisfying. I got 10 SA ratings now. Woo. I still want the M4 goddamn it!

You can kill the dude in the garage. Honk the horn, gide behind the biun near the door, as he goes past move out, and sneak up behind him and fibre wire him as he stands next to the car.

My games never ever frozen.
Sat 13/09/03 at 02:13
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:

> And you can change weapons AND pause the game.

You can, just use Z.. thanks for the mini-walthrough mate, I did that level. And the next one. Then I'm stuck on that one, snow thing.

Its alright..

The chef dude does come out for a slash loads of times :o)

I tried to do St Petersberg again (the one where you snipe the general..) and I didn't kill anyone except the target, shoot anyone, anything. No close encounters or nothing! But, I only got a professional rating. Apparently I did get a close encounter.

Game annoys me sometimes!
Mon 08/09/03 at 01:18
Regular
"8==="
What is Rogue Ops?

I haven't heard about this yet.
Mon 08/09/03 at 01:12
Regular
"everyone says it"
Hedfix wrote:
> Hopefully Hitman 3 lets you pick up and throw things to distract
> guard.
>
> Like you can do in Splinter Cell.

Rogue Ops lets you do that ;)
Sun 07/09/03 at 18:30
"period drama"
Hedfix wrote:
> An option to let you speed up time which ends if you are spotted or
> until you turn it off would be cool and it would solve the 'walking
> problem'.

Now there's an idea.
The map thing really annoyed me - especially when you don't know how to escape and there's guards chasing you.

Did you know you can actually carry the Uzi and the SMG and the Sawn-Off hidden in your pockets at the same time?
But at the equipment screen it won't let you.
Sucky
Sun 07/09/03 at 18:27
"period drama"
GasMask wrote:
> Mhm, thats lame. Im stuck on that chinese level where you have to
> slaughter that man and put some tracking thing on it. I get to the
> garage, and honk the horn. The man comes out.. but no way could I
> will him without somebody noticing, or even him noticing.
>
> Am I doing it wrong? :o)

Don't honk the horn.
Go around the side of the garage to the back garden. When the bloke is walking away run in the side door and hide in the room on the right.
Choose to cut the Fungu fish.
Wait until the corridor guard goes outside then run into the kitchen. Kill the chef quick-as-possible (head shot) then drag his body outside (or into the store - he may get found outside).
Nick his clothes and put the fish and transmittor on one of the plates.

Now you can leave - the waiter geezar will take the plate, chinese bloke dies - you win.

*I think you can do it without killing the chef - apparently he goes outside for a slash sometimes. I've never seen him - but if he does, put the stuff on the plate then and you can leave.
Sun 07/09/03 at 18:27
Regular
"8==="
An option to let you speed up time which ends if you are spotted or until you turn it off would be cool and it would solve the 'walking problem'.
Sun 07/09/03 at 18:24
"period drama"
And hopefully you won't have to walk everywhere.
And you can open the map AND pause the game.
And you can change weapons AND pause the game.
Sun 07/09/03 at 17:45
Regular
"8==="
Hopefully Hitman 3 lets you pick up and throw things to distract guard.

Like you can do in Splinter Cell.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.