GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomb raider owners, your attention!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/07/03 at 13:58
Regular
It has come to my attention that some of the puzzles are trickier than others, and there are multiple ways to complete each (some of which dont involve loosing £800! So, i thought if i set up this thread people can ask about puzzles, tell of how they solved them and also we could see how many people moan about the game.
Sat 12/07/03 at 23:26
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Have you actually climbed up on top of the lighting gantry and jumped
> from there?

I've had a few attempts at that, but I've never actually managed to do it. I'm guessing that's what you have to do though right? Lord, do I suck at games!
Cheers for the help dude!
Sat 12/07/03 at 23:33
"High polygon count"
Yes, when you get onto the lights, jump across and climb up the scaffold to the left. Once on it you will need to move around to the outside of it in order to get on top. Then jump to the nearby platform *when the rig is at or near its highest point*

Glad to be of help!
Sun 13/07/03 at 10:29
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Got past that now, and just got past the bit with the exploding pawnshop (!). I'll be sure to come back here if I get stuck though.

Cheers again for the help!
Sun 13/07/03 at 10:45
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Check the wallet
Mon 14/07/03 at 15:24
Regular
Can anyone help me kill Boaz?? I have shot her hundreds of times!! I can get myself into a corner where she can't touch me if I'm shooting at her. I have hit her in the head, and in the side. I am obviously doing something wrong!! Help me please!!
Mon 14/07/03 at 15:30
"High polygon count"
Shoot her in the head, and when she stops and starts spitting green goo at you, move to the side. Use the SQUARE button to change targets, and shoot off the 'lids' that cover the puss holes. You need to get all four.
Mon 14/07/03 at 16:18
Regular
HELP HELP HELP! cud sumbody plzplz help me. im stuck on the serpent rouge level. i have pulled the switch next to the DJ area, climbed up to where there are the moving lights, I turn round whilst ther at the max hight and i jumb and grab but thers nothing to grab to, so i just fall on to the lower ledge. This is driving me crazy!!! I saw sum1 else has the same problem but i havnt seen a response to his message.
PLZ HELP!!
untitled1100
Mon 14/07/03 at 16:26
Regular
o god i feel like a total prat, the answer to this si ritten below, thanx sooo much WòókieeMøn§†€® :D
Mon 14/07/03 at 19:45
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
God I'm so glad that info about the lighting rig was there, that was doing my head in :(

Cheers Wookiee
Mon 14/07/03 at 19:53
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!

I have just done the STUPIDEST thing ever, whilst falling off the lighting rig, I decided to load up the last save which was on top of the rig, instead I just saved without thinking! :@

I am now going to have to start all over again :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.