GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomb raider owners, your attention!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/07/03 at 13:58
Regular
It has come to my attention that some of the puzzles are trickier than others, and there are multiple ways to complete each (some of which dont involve loosing £800! So, i thought if i set up this thread people can ask about puzzles, tell of how they solved them and also we could see how many people moan about the game.
Sat 05/07/03 at 17:30
"High polygon count"
My star tip for this section: every time you make a successful leap, SAVE THE GAME!
Sun 06/07/03 at 14:37
Regular
"Hallelujah"
heh, yea i found that bit tricky! I thought neptunes hall was brilliant, and the graphics made it look beautiful!

Right now im in some tropical garden thing, this moster with swords breaks out and i kill him, then i get munched by armidillo's and die!
Sun 06/07/03 at 16:59
Regular
Help me! I am desperate!! I have finished -hopefully- most of the hall of seasons. I am in a room with a red ghost like creature that is chasing me around a square room. There is a coffin and about five angel like statues that have a blue shining sphere that bounces around to each one of them. My problem is that I have no clue what I should be doing or where I should go. There seems to be no obvious solution. Has anyone made it this far that can help me???
Sun 06/07/03 at 18:21
"High polygon count"
larafan wrote:
> Has anyone made it this far that can help me???

Yup!

You need to get the blue light. Keep shooting the creature (shotgun is ideal) until it stops moving. This also stops the light from switching between statues. Then put your weapon away, and try to grab the blue light. It's actually one of the Obscura paintings.

It may take a bit of time to get it right as you only have a few seconds to get to the right statue, but it can be done quite easily when you get the hang of it.

When you've got it, head out the way you came in and be ready for a spot of swimming.
Tue 08/07/03 at 22:54
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Hey wookiee
I don't have tomb Raider but my dad has so i play it for a couple of hours every monday. Now we're both stuck at the same bit.

In the le serpant club, i got up to the very top, opened the light thingy but nothing is there. I've picked up a key which opened up a room on the bottom floor. Went in the room and picked up another key. Where to now?
Tue 08/07/03 at 23:44
"High polygon count"
You need to get to the Control Room (little office up top). There are two levers. Pull the left one twice, then the right, and hed back to the spotlight.
Wed 09/07/03 at 08:59
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Hey, has anyone got to the underwater in scuba-gear bit? I keep reaching the temple i need to rearrange then drowning! anoying!
Wed 09/07/03 at 12:22
"High polygon count"
The statues?

Look on the backs of them for their names - pull the chains for the two statues whose names begin with L and V. A cutscene will show the ceiling falling in, and then you can swim up.
Wed 09/07/03 at 12:31
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Well I completed the game about 20 minutes ago and i would say they definatly leave the door open for a sequel! Brilliant game!
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:28
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Hold on! I've completed it and i never got to weild double weapons... but the picture on the back of the box shows her doing it.

Anyone done it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.