GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomb raider owners, your attention!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/07/03 at 13:58
Regular
It has come to my attention that some of the puzzles are trickier than others, and there are multiple ways to complete each (some of which dont involve loosing £800! So, i thought if i set up this thread people can ask about puzzles, tell of how they solved them and also we could see how many people moan about the game.
Fri 11/07/03 at 14:02
"High polygon count"
Nope - seems the ol' 'double pistols' trick has gone. Shame, as I used to enjoy that. A trademark Lara move, wiped out in one generation.

I hate the game now!
Fri 11/07/03 at 15:05
Regular
"Hallelujah"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I hate the game now!

Seriously? Just caused of that?
Fri 11/07/03 at 15:18
"High polygon count"
Mr Pínk wrote:
> Seriously?

Nope!

But everyone else seems to hate it for trivial matters, and I was feeling left out! ;-)
Fri 11/07/03 at 15:28
Regular
"Hallelujah"
A bit like the Matrix reloaded then?
Fri 11/07/03 at 16:21
Regular
I know there are a lot of small gliches, but I'm so excited that it is finally out that I can't complain!!
I am STUCK again though. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!
I am in the biodome in a large room with lots of vines, ledges and a pool at the bottom with a large man eating fish. I am up on a ledge that I allows me to climb the vines on the wall. I think I am supposed to drop to a ledge hanging from the ceiling, but there is a beam in the way preventing me from dropping to it. I'm probably ignoring an obvious route out of this. Can anyone help me?? Thanks.
Fri 11/07/03 at 16:32
"High polygon count"
Not quite sure what room you're in - is there a pipe venting steam on the right-hand side?
Sat 12/07/03 at 01:34
Regular
Yes there is a pipe venting steam. I have run onto a large pipe to turn a wheel that shuts the steam off. I climbed up stairs, shimmeyed across a ledge, to crawl up a small pipe. I am now standing on a ledge with vines on the wall. I can climb them, but the beams on the ceiling prevent me from getting close to a walkway hanging from the ceiling. I always fall into the pool below where a large yellow "fish" eats me! Does this sound familiar??
Sat 12/07/03 at 14:27
"High polygon count"
Yup, I know where you are now.

Get to the grassy area near the door where you entered the room, climb up the vine and to the right - you should be able to get up onto a ledge with a closed door and a ladder. Go up the ladder and to the end of the platform, and push the switch that you find there.

That should get you moving again!
Sat 12/07/03 at 18:32
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I'm having a right 'mare on the 'Serpent Rouge' nightclub level! I've activated the switch behind the DJ's box so that the light structure moves up and down, but when I get onto said moving light structure, I don't have a clue where to jump! I've tried jumping to and grabbing the ledge behind me that's off camera, but I miss it every time. I also tried jumping to the other side of the light structure, but then there's nowhere left to go, and you can't jump sideways. Did that make any sense?
If so, Please, PLEASE! HELP!
This game is making me cry. :)
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:26
"High polygon count"
Have you actually climbed up on top of the lighting gantry and jumped from there?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.