GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomb raider owners, your attention!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/07/03 at 13:58
Regular
It has come to my attention that some of the puzzles are trickier than others, and there are multiple ways to complete each (some of which dont involve loosing £800! So, i thought if i set up this thread people can ask about puzzles, tell of how they solved them and also we could see how many people moan about the game.
Fri 04/07/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Hallelujah"
It has come to my attention that some of the puzzles are trickier than others, and there are multiple ways to complete each (some of which dont involve loosing £800! So, i thought if i set up this thread people can ask about puzzles, tell of how they solved them and also we could see how many people moan about the game.
Fri 04/07/03 at 14:01
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Ok, to get the ball rolling, did anyone manage to obtain the notebook with the woman calling the police, only i talked my way into trouble! Also, anyone on the bit where you have to turn multiple valves and the machine lights go green? well i've got them all green and dont have the foggiest idea what to do next.
Fri 04/07/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Hallelujah"
WòókieeMøn§†€® could you please comment on how far you've got, i want to see if im ahead/behind. I'm currently in the second room with lasers (this time there's guards aswell!). I think its a tad difficult but never mind.
Fri 04/07/03 at 19:16
"period drama"
Someone help him ... he looks so lonely and scared.
I would, but I don't have it.

Poor thing ...
Fri 04/07/03 at 19:21
If you wait a bit longer, I might be able to tell you tomorrow.
Fri 04/07/03 at 19:28
"High polygon count"
Mr Pínk wrote:
> WòókieeMøn§†€® could you please comment on how far you've got

I haven't had the chance to play it for the last couple of days as I've been busy with other things. I'm hoping to get back to it later tonight.

I'm up to a point not too far past you - been through the laser rooms, into the vents and up onto the roof of the Louvre. Gets a bit tricky there! :-)
Sat 05/07/03 at 00:11
Regular
"accidental superher"
Mr Pínk wrote:
> Ok, to get the ball rolling, did anyone manage to obtain the notebook
> with the woman calling the police, only i talked my way into trouble!
> Also, anyone on the bit where you have to turn multiple valves and the
> machine lights go green? well i've got them all green and dont have
> the foggiest idea what to do next.

after you've activated all the green lights...a cutscene should show you where to go...
basically you know that sort of waterfall thing? well once you activate all the switches that stops...and you go through that pipe which used to have water constantly flowing through it
Sat 05/07/03 at 00:12
Regular
"accidental superher"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> I'm up to a point not too far past you - been through the laser rooms,
> into the vents and up onto the roof of the Louvre. Gets a bit tricky
> there! :-)

yeah i'm around there too...though i don't see how you spent 14 hrs getting that far...i've been struggling with the controls all this time but have got to this point in around 4 hrs i'd say.
Sat 05/07/03 at 00:22
"High polygon count"
I was trying out everything, taking my time and exploring... getting used to the slightly different controls.

Tonight I've moved much further much quicker. I'm now in the Hall of Seasons, and up against what seems to be the first real big multi-part puzzle!

I'm off to bed now... will have a crack at it with a fresh mind tomorrow!
Sat 05/07/03 at 17:23
"High polygon count"
Aaaarrrrrgggghhhh!

The Breath of Hades

Damn, blast, bloody thing, goddam moving platforms, falling and fiery death!

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!

You'll see what I mean when you get there.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.