GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomb raider owners, your attention!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/07/03 at 13:58
Regular
It has come to my attention that some of the puzzles are trickier than others, and there are multiple ways to complete each (some of which dont involve loosing £800! So, i thought if i set up this thread people can ask about puzzles, tell of how they solved them and also we could see how many people moan about the game.
Mon 25/08/03 at 09:10
Regular
"Hallelujah"
sorry its €800, and it involves skipping all that bit in the disco and just paying some guy to let you in!
Sun 24/08/03 at 21:28
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
How can you lose £800 playing Angel of Darkness?
Thu 14/08/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Cheers Mr Pink

:)
Thu 14/08/03 at 13:07
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Drop down into the bit underneath (where the wheel thing chases you) and look for the door down there thats not unlocked (its on your left as you run round)
Thu 14/08/03 at 11:15
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Finally got round to completing the jump last night, haven't played this for ages but had an opportunity to at last.

Right, got all four parts to the Four Seasons arena and have placed them all in the wall pictures but now have absolutely no idea what to do next. Spent the next half hour running round the main place kicking that git with the sword and generally getting frustrated.

Where do I go now?
Wed 30/07/03 at 09:38
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Tried the jump last night, landed it once and made the grab with both hands. Waited for the column behind to collapse and it just fell onto me.

I'll give this another go AGAIN tonight but I'm not holding out much hope, I'm starting to think I'm jumping for the wrong place :(
Wed 30/07/03 at 09:32
Regular
"Hallelujah"
You need to wait and be patient while it falls, then do the mini jump (hold walk) and you'll make it.
Tue 29/07/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I'll believe that when I actually do it, as for actually landing on that platform, I don't think this is possible, I'm jumping from the very furthest point out and only just managing to make the grab.

I'll fire it up now and give it another few goes.
Tue 29/07/03 at 17:07
"High polygon count"
I *think* you can avoid grabbing the ledge altogether by jumping from the falling pillar at the right time - you should be able to land on your feet, then you can just turn and run.

It's a tricky sod of a level though.
Tue 29/07/03 at 17:01
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Wookiee, yep that's the place I'm talking about.

You jump from the right hand side of the chamber to the left hand side and get knocked off as you grab hold. The thing thats annoying me is that the ledge you actually grab hold of (have made this a few times) also collapses almost immediately with no chance of getting up and then jumping right onto another ledge.

I'll give it a go tonight and see what happens

Thanks for finally getting back with an answer

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.