GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo lineup for 2004 (looking very poor)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/07/03 at 15:45
Regular
Ive just been looking at the release charts and so far there isnt really anything extravagant to look forward to on the cube for next year. The only things that have a little sparkle are f zero and soul calibur but even these arnt blockbusters.

The new mario game looks patheic and to be honest after the last one i am really dam sick of mario now. Mario kart looks like a laugh but at the end of the day thats all it is! a laugh a p*ss around for when people come round ya house. it aint got outstanding gameplay or a gripping story line!

All the games on the release charts just look bland and repetetive. I can clearly say that weve seen it all before just without the slightly enhanced graphics.

The only thing i can safely say that i trust will be good is rogue leader 3 and still that looks a little repetetive and the third person levels dont look up too much!
Tue 29/07/03 at 03:56
Regular
"8==="
Metal Gear liquids only. Operation Pancreas.
Tue 29/07/03 at 03:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Metal Gear Solid: The one eyed trouser snake.

*chuckles*

Classic.
Mon 28/07/03 at 22:42
Regular
Twin Snakes
Mon 28/07/03 at 22:34
Regular
da_1_n_only wrote:
> Whats happening with Metal Gear Solid 4, exclusive for the Cube.
> Anyways, MGS for the cube looks good, so the future should hopefully
> hold more MGS games for the cube.

MGS4? No it called Metal Gear Solid: Twin Tales and its a remake of the classic original. Thats worth more to me than another Metal Gear especially when you consider the fact that the two greatest developers of all time are behind it.
Mon 28/07/03 at 21:46
Regular
I played Operation Winback the other day, and it's awful. Oh, how nostalgia has blinded us all.
Mon 28/07/03 at 20:55
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
How good was operation winback for the n64?! That was an amazing game...

True crime will be a good action/adventure game. I assure it!
Then again if only Indiana Jones came out for the cube. Thats one of xboxs best games i reckon.
Mon 28/07/03 at 19:54
Regular
"8==="
If they stick in some multiplayer like Winback I'll happily buy them.
Mon 28/07/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Whats happening with Metal Gear Solid 4, exclusive for the Cube. Anyways, MGS for the cube looks good, so the future should hopefully hold more MGS games for the cube.
Mon 28/07/03 at 19:28
Regular
"8==="
Obviously they were N64 exclusive FPS games... But still...
Mon 28/07/03 at 19:26
Regular
"8==="
I want my GC exclusive FPS games in droves... Like the N64...

*sobs*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.