GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo lineup for 2004 (looking very poor)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/07/03 at 15:45
Regular
Ive just been looking at the release charts and so far there isnt really anything extravagant to look forward to on the cube for next year. The only things that have a little sparkle are f zero and soul calibur but even these arnt blockbusters.

The new mario game looks patheic and to be honest after the last one i am really dam sick of mario now. Mario kart looks like a laugh but at the end of the day thats all it is! a laugh a p*ss around for when people come round ya house. it aint got outstanding gameplay or a gripping story line!

All the games on the release charts just look bland and repetetive. I can clearly say that weve seen it all before just without the slightly enhanced graphics.

The only thing i can safely say that i trust will be good is rogue leader 3 and still that looks a little repetetive and the third person levels dont look up too much!
Wed 16/07/03 at 17:29
Regular
"Festivus!"
The next GTA.

Yey.

(/sarcasm)
Wed 16/07/03 at 17:18
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Sorry Dringo, that reply was aimed at Pringle - too many beers at lunchtime.
Sorry.
Wed 16/07/03 at 17:18
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
So Dringo, what's so special about the PS2 and Xbox for 2004 ?
Probably Jak & Daxter 3, F1-2004 etc (PS2) and some xbox stuff I can't even bother straining my brain for. I stand to be corrected ovbiously.
Wed 16/07/03 at 17:00
Regular
Starlight wrote:

> Anyway I like more of the same because let's face it when things
> change it's just not the same is it. Take Mario Sunshine for example,
> no snow levels, stupid water pack, no classic mario, it just wasn't
> the same was it.

But it was still a top quality game. Same with Zelda, a classic brilliance, wasn't quite the same.
Wed 16/07/03 at 16:59
Regular
2004 is next year and Nintendo haven't confirmed next year's line up. Expect Mario 128, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Resident Evil 4, Killer 7, Dead Phoneix, Metroid Prime, new exclusive Sonic game etc... next year.
Wed 16/07/03 at 16:23
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah but Nintendo are full of suprises as you know so you can guarantee there will be good games in the line up.

Anyway I like more of the same because let's face it when things change it's just not the same is it. Take Mario Sunshine for example, no snow levels, stupid water pack, no classic mario, it just wasn't the same was it.
Wed 16/07/03 at 16:23
Regular
Errrrr all the games you listed are coming out this year.

F-Zero
Mario Kart
Pikmin 2
1080 Snowboarding
Metal Gear Solid : TS
Viewtiful Joe
PN03
Soul Calibur 2
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Tales of Symphonia
Giftpia
Rogue Leader 3
Mario Golf

etc etc

Hardly what i'd call a weak line-up.

How can you say the new Mario games looks rubbish when we don't even know what mario 128 is yet?
Wed 16/07/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Ive just been looking at the release charts and so far there isnt really anything extravagant to look forward to on the cube for next year. The only things that have a little sparkle are f zero and soul calibur but even these arnt blockbusters.

The new mario game looks patheic and to be honest after the last one i am really dam sick of mario now. Mario kart looks like a laugh but at the end of the day thats all it is! a laugh a p*ss around for when people come round ya house. it aint got outstanding gameplay or a gripping story line!

All the games on the release charts just look bland and repetetive. I can clearly say that weve seen it all before just without the slightly enhanced graphics.

The only thing i can safely say that i trust will be good is rogue leader 3 and still that looks a little repetetive and the third person levels dont look up too much!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.