GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokémon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 13:36
Regular
So, who's getting the cute lil' monsters on Friday?

I've had to sell my hitman 2 just for the pleasure, but i am sure that it will all be worth it - if i is half as addictive as Red was then I shall waste 250 hours of my life.

How I love ye, Pokémon.

So, lets just use this thread for general Pokémon chatter.
Page:
Tue 05/08/03 at 12:05
Regular
"*Gaming Since 1995*"
Hiya Peeps!

I need some help with pokemon Ruby. how da hell does ya pokemon learn secret power, coz i wanna make my secret base! plz help1 thank u!
Tue 05/08/03 at 10:21
Regular
Psy©ho Fox wrote:
> What about the Beldum that Steven gave you, it evolves into quite the
> Steel/psychic type. Beldum, metang(Lv20), Metagross(Lv45).

Perhaps, although I haven't even got him yet :-D

Plus, I have a Steel type (Thta really good bird-type-evil meistro),any others with another second type?

Cheers ;-)
Tue 05/08/03 at 10:09
"The Will of D."
my team is Aggron(53), Groudon(55), Blaziken(54), Rayquaza(70), Manectric(53), Wailord(49), Regice(54). I know, I know that's 7 pokemon, but I swap Wailord coz he's not really my main pokemon any more.

if you noticed correctly I have caught Rayquaza, it wasn't all that bad to catch him really, I just wasted only 4 ultraballls and all it took was for it o be damaged so it would use rest(most annoying if you were trying to kill it) and then I damaged him a little bit before I tried to use the cheating Ultrablla trick, using B and Up, it worked like a charm, even thuogh he was seriously outnumbered by lower levelled pokemon, he could have creamed me but he didn't.
Tue 05/08/03 at 10:02
"The Will of D."
Rickoss wrote:
> I need a replacement for Sableye. He's crap. Psychic preferably.
>
> Help?

What about the Beldum that Steven gave you, it evolves into quite the Steel/psychic type. Beldum, metang(Lv20), Metagross(Lv45).
Mon 04/08/03 at 21:58
Regular
My team consists of:

Aggron
Shelgon
Swellow
Fully elolved Treecko thing.
Manectric
Kyogre
And sometimes, Hariyama.
Mon 04/08/03 at 21:18
Regular
I need a replacement for Sableye. He's crap. Psychic preferably.

Help?
Mon 04/08/03 at 19:41
Regular
My pokemon are:

Swampert Lv 67
Golem Lv 65
Mightyena Lv 64
Linoone Lv 65
Breloom Lv 65
Swellow Lv 64
Mon 04/08/03 at 19:29
"The Will of D."
level 53/54. yay.

I am still on the search for the eluscive Latios, I have widdled it's health all the way down so that it is probably limping around Hoeon already, it it takes is a litle bit of luck and a workable pokeball catching trick to do the job, firstly I need to train a pokemon so I can parlyse it, but that'll take awhile since my only option is to use a level 26 Pikachu, but it's too slow to even go first let alone use thunder Wave or end up using it's special ability when it's fainted.

other than that I've traded with my firend who is playing my other game sapphire and I have gotten most of the non-catachable pokemon of the Ruby game.
Mon 04/08/03 at 18:35
Regular
"Festivus!"
Can't find my GBA.

Don't want to.

Ho hum
Mon 04/08/03 at 18:00
Regular
Yay! I have given in, I played. Yay! All my Pokemon are level 28 now. Yay!

Yay!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.