GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokémon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 13:36
Regular
So, who's getting the cute lil' monsters on Friday?

I've had to sell my hitman 2 just for the pleasure, but i am sure that it will all be worth it - if i is half as addictive as Red was then I shall waste 250 hours of my life.

How I love ye, Pokémon.

So, lets just use this thread for general Pokémon chatter.
Page:
Tue 05/08/03 at 14:05
Regular
When you're in Mauville go up, then left. You'll find it :-)
Tue 05/08/03 at 13:58
Regular
"*Gaming Since 1995*"
fiery cave???????? wat town/city is it near and is it on land or an island
Tue 05/08/03 at 13:52
Regular
I think it's just after the Fiery Cave, dunno what the Route's name is.
Tue 05/08/03 at 13:46
Regular
"*Gaming Since 1995*"
er... wat route?
Tue 05/08/03 at 13:40
Regular
There's a guy standing near a tree on the route that you can get healed by that old women. I think he gives you secret power to get into the tree.

As for Skarmony, I really needed a flying Pokemon and I never trained up one at the start. I'll try tyo go back and train up Ralts, i just thought he was a.... Rat. :-D
Tue 05/08/03 at 13:06
"The Will of D."
my team is Aggron(53), Groudon(55), Blaziken(54), Rayquaza(70), Manectric(53), Wailord(49), Regice(54). I know, I know that's 7 pokemon, but I swap Wailord coz he's not really my main pokemon any more.
Tue 05/08/03 at 13:06
"The Will of D."
I know a few people that just go through the entire game with just one pokemon, like yourself Cheat master, i don't find it an effective strategy at all, I like to have other pokemon to aid my starter throughout the game, that way I don't run into problems like having to drag a useless pokemon that has only one important move. the only way I would get a team eventually like that is by capturing the legendaries right away as soon as I could to get some decent levelled pokemon to help the starter.
Tue 05/08/03 at 13:05
Regular
"*Gaming Since 1995*"
ok... :(

well thanx anyway 4 trying 2 memba :)

wat team of pokemon do u hav
Tue 05/08/03 at 13:02
"The Will of D."
Well there is a trainer somewhere around one of the routes that gives you the TM Secret Power, I've been able to get 2 of them before becuase I used it on one of my early pokemon and I don't use it anymore, but now I have taught it again using a different secret power TM to one of my later pokemon.
Sorry but I don't know the exact location of the trainer.

About the psychic pokemon, have you tried using Ralts? it is quite good once you evolve him. Also Skarmory I would say i an okay steel type, but for steel I would go for Aron(evolves into Aggron), he learns some powerful moves later on.

The only other steel type i can think of at the moment is Registeel, but unfortunatly he only leanrs and has one steel type move, Metal claw, but he also has Super power (fight) and Ancient power(Rock), I don't really care much for the CURSE move since it's the only nonuseful move he has.
Tue 05/08/03 at 12:09
Regular
"*Gaming Since 1995*"
i thought i would show every1 me crap team 2:

Blaziken LV68
Tentacool LV26
Minun LV27
Breloom LV24
Taillow LV21
Zigzagoon (i had 2 get it out coz it had dig and rock smash) LV 14

Told it was rubbish lol. well part form blaziken. c ya soon!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.