GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokémon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 13:36
Regular
So, who's getting the cute lil' monsters on Friday?

I've had to sell my hitman 2 just for the pleasure, but i am sure that it will all be worth it - if i is half as addictive as Red was then I shall waste 250 hours of my life.

How I love ye, Pokémon.

So, lets just use this thread for general Pokémon chatter.
Page:
Sun 03/08/03 at 13:28
Regular
ummm... where do i go to get them there because i thought you had to unlock them which i dont know how to do
Sun 03/08/03 at 12:16
"The Will of D."
Your welcome.
Sun 03/08/03 at 09:09
Regular
Thanks for the help.
Sat 02/08/03 at 18:19
"The Will of D."
Regice:- Found Northwest of Dewford, follow the rocks at western most point until you can get on an island and go onto the other side of it. Then follow that ath north and you will come to a big rock with a now open entrance. Regice is inside. Be prepared to save and then take him on. You need to go to the middle of the main braile and use Dig.

Regirock:- Found at southern most point in the desert, should easily find a big rock with now open entrance, translate the braile using R/S hand-booklet, get into the middle of the braile and go right twice and down wice, then use Strength. Door opens.

Registeel:- Found at Rt120 (take the Forestree side) and go west and you should see a set of stairs (you may encounter a hidden trainer) go north through the tall grass and surf on the lake until you find the cave (same as all the others) you need to get into the middle of the room with brailes and use Fly, door opens.

Strategy: Regice is the easiest to catch, you just need to get him asleep and his health almos fully gone, then with a well prepared amount of 90 ultra balls (needed amount for all 3) catch him.

Regirock and 'steel you need to paralyse them using Thunderwave, they will not be catchable while asleep. get their health almost all the way down, and using all your best catching techniques until they are caught.

Preferably try rapidly pressing the A button, or B button, or both at the same time (as fast as you can).

Happy hunting.
Sat 02/08/03 at 18:06
"The Will of D."
You need to find and capture a Wailmer and evolve it to a Wailord, and a Relicanth (Rt129 under the sea, kinda rare). You need to put Relicanth into first Pos in party and Wailord at last. Then bring them to the underwater cave east of slateport (take rapids from the southern most point of the small town, southwest the main sea).

Go to the main braile at the top and read it, then wait, there should be an earthquake and then you can go search for the Regis.
Sat 02/08/03 at 17:20
Regular
which other way?
Sat 02/08/03 at 17:13
Regular
You have to go around the other side to get to the underwater cave in the currents.
Sat 02/08/03 at 17:12
Regular
yea what do you need to pass the currents east of slateport
Sat 02/08/03 at 17:02
Regular
I went into a cave in some currents to the east of Slateport Town and I found an underwater cave with 'braille' drawn on the wall. What do I do?
Sat 02/08/03 at 16:59
Regular
where is the entrance to the secret cave with regice inside in the island cave? also where is regirock's secret cave in the desert?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.