GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokémon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 13:36
Regular
So, who's getting the cute lil' monsters on Friday?

I've had to sell my hitman 2 just for the pleasure, but i am sure that it will all be worth it - if i is half as addictive as Red was then I shall waste 250 hours of my life.

How I love ye, Pokémon.

So, lets just use this thread for general Pokémon chatter.
Page:
Mon 04/08/03 at 16:43
"The Will of D."
I only just made it past the 7th person because she missed an attack as she was about to finsh me off, but I was also ready to take her out as well but she went first.
Mon 04/08/03 at 09:56
Regular
"Festivus!"
You can't have Pokémon over level 50, and all your opponents are all level 50.

Plus, you can't change pokémon before your opponent changes.

Which isn't nice.
Mon 04/08/03 at 09:40
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
"fully healed before and after each battle occurs."

-----

soo what is the hard part ?
Sun 03/08/03 at 22:25
"The Will of D."
I have now beaten the Elite four AND 7 battles in a row in the battle tower. The Battle tower is quite hard coz you need to use only 3 pokemon to battle in 7 consecutive battles with trainers.

There are 2 modes of battle, Lv50 and Lv100. Lv50 is where you can only use Pokemon that are under Lv50 or equal to it, nothing over it. And the same with the Lv100 mode.

In every battle of the Lv50 mode each trainer has a 3 pokemon at Lv50, which can seem a little bit distressing if yours aren't. you cannot use any items or even Groudon and Kyrogue!! but after each battle your pokemon are fully healed before and after each battle occurs.
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:30
Regular
Thanks.
Sun 03/08/03 at 15:50
"The Will of D."
before you even begin to go after the Regi's you need to get a Relicanth fish (looks like a realy really old fish) from beneath the sea in the area around Sootopolis, they are kind of rare but they are not impossible to find without a bit of time.

you also need to train a Wailmer up to level 40 to evolve it to a Wailord.
You bring both those pokemon to an underwater cave on the route west of Pacifilodge town, all you need to do is follow the rapids as far down as you can until you come across a normal part of water with a darker section of water. Dive down and enter the cave.
Put Wailmer in the last position on your party, and Relicanth i your first slot.
go to the main braile at the end of the room and read it from the middle square. Eartquake will happen, and that's your cue to go regi hunting.
Sun 03/08/03 at 15:50
Regular
I havne't played in ages thanks to my strict BackTrack diet, once that's completed, though, back to Pokemon I shall run.
Sun 03/08/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Festivus!"
Not played in over 2 days, I think i might sell it on e-bay to get Super Smash bros. Melee again, as well as have some money
Sun 03/08/03 at 13:48
Regular
I found the rocks but they weren't open, and I've beaten the Elite Four.
Sun 03/08/03 at 13:30
Regular
sorry didnt read far enough down ;)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.