GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokémon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 13:36
Regular
So, who's getting the cute lil' monsters on Friday?

I've had to sell my hitman 2 just for the pleasure, but i am sure that it will all be worth it - if i is half as addictive as Red was then I shall waste 250 hours of my life.

How I love ye, Pokémon.

So, lets just use this thread for general Pokémon chatter.
Page:
Wed 06/08/03 at 16:10
Regular
yeh i went there but i always get lost help me
Wed 06/08/03 at 14:31
"The Will of D."
wolverine999 wrote:
> i am trying to find steaven at sootopolis city i cant find him
> beacause i think he takes u to the regi cave so where is he

he doesn't take you to the regi's caves, you have to defeat team Aqua/Magma in an underwater cavern in a huge trench south of Mossdeep city, then once that's done you can go back to sootopolis and go into the Cave of origin to catch one of the 2 legendary God pokemon.
Wed 06/08/03 at 14:29
"The Will of D."
Well I didn't need to since I used Groudon's fire blast a few times to get his health down by 50hp so that he would use rest and heal back up, but while he sleeped I use a ultraball and he was caught at full health.
Wed 06/08/03 at 14:27
Regular
i am trying to find steaven at sootopolis city i cant find him beacause i think he takes u to the regi cave so where is he
Tue 05/08/03 at 15:07
Regular
"Festivus!"
Psy©ho Fox wrote:
> you will waste about half an hour just
> getting to him in the sky pillar .

Use Ice Beam - quick and effective.

ne Hit and he's down in health to almost deathness...
Tue 05/08/03 at 15:00
"The Will of D."
Rickoss wrote:
> There's a guy standing near a tree on the route that you can get
> healed by that old women. I think he gives you secret power to get
> into the tree.
>
> As for Skarmony, I really needed a flying Pokemon and I never trained
> up one at the start. I'll try tyo go back and train up Ralts, i just
> thought he was a.... Rat. :-D

You could wait until you get the chance to fight and capture Rayqauza, because... when you get him he already knows Fly, Extreme Speed, Rest, and Dragon Claw (I think).
but the downside of it is that you will waste about half an hour just getting to him in the sky pillar north east of pacifilodge town. he is level 70 and is very dangerous, but all you need to worry about is when he uses attacks other than Rest. he does rest as soon as he gets hurt so he will be asleep for 2 turns per time he does Rest.
Tue 05/08/03 at 14:27
Regular
"*Gaming Since 1995*"
i got secret power!!!!!!!
Tue 05/08/03 at 14:12
Regular
"*Gaming Since 1995*"
ok, im up near mt chimmney, is dat da rite way or do i hav 2 go in da sandstorm?
Tue 05/08/03 at 14:10
Regular
Past the Trick House.
Tue 05/08/03 at 14:08
Regular
"*Gaming Since 1995*"
do u hav 2 surf or go past da trick house
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.