GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why am I not interested in Xbox Live?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/07/03 at 09:12
Regular
I'm not bothered about it, but I'm beginning to question why not.

I truly don't like first person shooter frag fests - running around in circles blasting, blasting, blasting - gives me a headache.
I'm not that bothered about racing cars around circuits and coming first, coming last, whatever.

So I'm not interested. Should I be? Am I missing out?
Do I have a blinkered view of the whole online gaming thing?

I don't think I'll ever sign up. Maybe a massive online RPG will sway me like Star Wars Galaxies....? - but it probably won't.

Shooting and racing - that's all I see, and that's not enough to get me interested.
Mon 04/08/03 at 11:05
Regular
"8==="
Tiltawhirl wrote:
>
> So bloody true, PC online gaming is utter bollards.

I agree. Although RTS gaming is quite good.
Mon 04/08/03 at 11:01
Regular
"Remember me?"
Or Christians with clipboards.
Mon 04/08/03 at 11:00
Regular
Because I work in jobs which constantly involve talking to random people and accepting sweets of strangers, it doens't bother me who I talk to online/offline* (*unless they smell of 'BIG ISSUE' when I give them plenty of distance)
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:48
Regular
"Remember me?"
I actually found it far easier talking to people from the forums than I do talking to people I've never "talked" with before. If you know what I mean...
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:43
Regular
So like - Have you lot had a couple of games with each other then? Must be a bit wierd speaking to people off the forums and stuff.
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:34
Regular
Practical Magic wrote:
> After a weekend of PC online gaming my enthusiasm for Live has
> returned. As soon as I get some spare time I'll be back on regularly,
> I HATE PC online gaming, it sucks sooooooo much. And it's full of
> 'tards.

So bloody true, PC online gaming is utter bollards.
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:31
Regular
Oh bloody hell. I soooo wish I had "proper" brodband now.

*shakes fist at cheapy 150k economy broadband*

As soon as I do get it i'll get Live and converse with you guys.
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:25
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
After a weekend of PC online gaming my enthusiasm for Live has returned. As soon as I get some spare time I'll be back on regularly, I HATE PC online gaming, it sucks sooooooo much. And it's full of 'tards.
Sun 03/08/03 at 22:25
Regular
"Remember me?"
Give me about 10 minutes and I'll be there...
Sun 03/08/03 at 22:23
Regular
Mark if you're still here, get ya ass on LIve and play me at Midtown Madness.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.