GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snooker Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/03/07 at 14:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just a thread to discuss snooker if anyone else is a fan like me.
Fri 19/10/07 at 20:30
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Ronnie has looked pretty good so far. He has been continuing his good form after the demolition of Jimmy White in the Premier League last week.

Murphy has made a few silly errors and he'll have to tighten his game up.

I would say the winner of the Greene V Perry match would reach the final but Fu might cause a bit of an upset.

I was looking at the World Pool Championships to see what about the dates, qualifiers etc and Davis isn't in it. He can't make it because he'll be playing in the Northern Ireland trophy.
Fri 19/10/07 at 18:58
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Murphy vs Ronnie in the Grand Prix semi with the Joe Perry v Gerard Greene and Liu Song v Marco Fu quarters tonight.

I'm glad to see that one of these 4 playing tonight will get to the final it'll be a great experience for them. I expect Perry to get through but it really could be any one of them.
Wed 10/10/07 at 15:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Pot Black is a bit of harsh competition in a way. Going all that way just to play 1 frame of snooker and then go home again. It's a bit of fun though.

The Grand Prix, with it's quick league format, is underway this weekend I think. There aren't many fans of the format. The early rounds can get quite confusing to keep up with.
Sun 07/10/07 at 19:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Bit of a mess around in the Pot Black tournment but good to see Ken Doherty win, nice to see a bit of light hearted entertainment in snooker.
Thu 04/10/07 at 15:20
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Pot Black on Saturday. Ronnie has stated personal commitments for his non-participation.

High quality in the Ronnie V Ding game last week. The Grand Prix is soon so the Premier League will be having a week off in the next couple of weeks I'd think.
Wed 03/10/07 at 20:39
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The standard has been very high in the premier league so far and hopefully it'll continue.

The Ding vs Ronnie game last week was epecially good showing Ronnie can come back after going a few frames behind.
Thu 13/09/07 at 15:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Jimmy V Ding was a really high quality match. Breaks of 86, 138, 70 to steal the frame, 66 and 62, 66 again and 103, all in 6 frames and an hour.

It's also interesting how the shot clock just seems to throw the new guys off their game. John Higgins didn't really have his rhythm at all.
Sun 09/09/07 at 12:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It should be every Thursday on Sky Sports 1 at 7:30pm. If it's not Sky Sports 1, it'll be Sky Sports 2 or 3. I don't recall it ever being on Xtra before.
Sun 09/09/07 at 03:29
Regular
"The definitive tag"
What channel are you watching this on?

I checked Sky earlier this week and I could've sworn there was nothing on there.
Sat 08/09/07 at 17:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
White vs Junhui was a cracking match with 6 frames in about an hour and pot success for both mid 90's.

If only White could bring that form to tournaments still.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.