GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snooker Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/03/07 at 14:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just a thread to discuss snooker if anyone else is a fan like me.
Fri 16/03/07 at 15:55
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Grandprix wrote:

> The World Championship draw is Tuesday on the BBC breakfast show
> at 7:30am, according to the World Snooker website.

Excellent just the time I'm having my breakfast so I'll be able to watch it.
Fri 16/03/07 at 15:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Davis is very hit and miss. I've seen him about 4 times now (and met him once) and he's either truly appalling or just about adequate. Usually turns it on at the Worlds though.
Fri 16/03/07 at 15:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The World Championship draw is Tuesday on the BBC breakfast show at 7:30am, according to the World Snooker website.
Fri 16/03/07 at 09:13
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Great win for Judd Trump yesterday to book his place at the Crucible, the youngest player to do so for 14 years.

He was 9-1 up but Wattana won 4 in a row before he took it 10-5.
Thu 15/03/07 at 14:34
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm looking forward to the World Championships. Shame Jimmy White couldn't make it. His ranking is going to be pretty rubbish for next season. The expectation that goes along with him is always fun.

There is still the tournament in China before the World Championships so it'll be the last chance to see who is on the best form.

The race to get in the top 16 is going to be fierce. I think Matthew Stevens is on the verge of missing out.
Thu 15/03/07 at 14:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just a thread to discuss snooker if anyone else is a fan like me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.