GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snooker Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/03/07 at 14:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just a thread to discuss snooker if anyone else is a fan like me.
Mon 12/11/07 at 15:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Maguire defeats Fergal O'Brien to win the Northern Ireland trophy. The provisional rankings have Murphy at 1. The biggest surprise is Doherty at 14. Davis needs a good run in a big tournament as he is about 23 I think.

Just a quick word about the World Pool Championships. Well done to Daryl Peach who became not only the first Brit to make a World Final but the first British World Pool Champion.
Fri 09/11/07 at 15:14
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Ronnie hits a 147 and 4 other centuries in a 5-2 win and he still wasn't happy. :)
Fri 02/11/07 at 18:58
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well Davis got well and truly hammered 6-0 by Ding in last nights premier league.

I was disappointed Jimmy missed an easy colour in the 5th frame as if he'd made it he was likely to take it into a decider as to whether he got a draw or not but it wasn't to be.

Ronnie, Ding and Hendry are through with Davis, Higgins and White battling for the last semi finals spot.
Tue 30/10/07 at 16:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The Northern Ireland trophy starts this weekend and the World Pool Championships start this Saturday. It's a bit of a strange format this time around.
Wed 24/10/07 at 16:13
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Smedders wrote:
> I'm hoping it's because he likes to be the frontrunner and not
> because he's going into meltdown.

I suspect theyre they're linked together for him. If he wasn't feeling great at the start it will have affected him or he could have simply been playing badly, in which case his mood would have gotten worse throughout the game.
Tue 23/10/07 at 20:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'm hoping it's because he likes to be the frontrunner and not because he's going into meltdown.
Tue 23/10/07 at 15:42
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Ronnie was looking less and less interested as the game went on. He wanted out of there pretty quick. I don't know if it was because he wasn't playing to the standard he wants to play or if he's going into meltdown again.
Mon 22/10/07 at 19:58
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Great win for Fu he deserved it after playing some great snooker. Ronnie just didn't get going and Fu pounced to take his first ranking title.

He's now provisionally in the top 16 coming up from about 34 in the rankings.

If he can continue to play like that he'll stay in the top 16 for a few years to come.
Sun 21/10/07 at 12:56
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Ronnie vs Fu in the final I expect Ronnie will win by a clear margin but I hope Fu puts in a good showing.
Sat 20/10/07 at 17:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Great match in Ronnie vs Murphy with Ronnie edging it 6-5.

I expect he'll win the tournament but I'm looking forward to the Greene vs Fu semi tonight, I think Fu will get through after his 5-0 whitewash in the quarters but Greene has a chance.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.