GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snooker Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/03/07 at 14:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just a thread to discuss snooker if anyone else is a fan like me.
Fri 15/02/08 at 19:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The joys of Sky TV. I've been keeping up with the Welsh Open on BBC2 Wales. Ronnie seems to be doing well in ranking events. I think the website said 7 straight ranking event quarter finals in tournaments he has entered. The Masters isn't a ranking event so doesn't count.
Tue 22/01/08 at 14:20
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Selby has improved so much in the last season and a half. The World Championship final really kickstarted that.

I didn't get to go in the end. I just kept getting sick and struggling to recover. My 2 brothers went though. Got on the TV coverage too.
Mon 24/12/07 at 15:45
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Should be good hope you enjoy it hopefully next year I'll finally get to see Ding and / or Ronnie for the first time.
Sun 23/12/07 at 16:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Just booked Masters tickets. Going Wednesday afternoon and Thursday afternoon. On Wednesday afternoon, it's Higgins V Ding and on Thursday, it might be Ronnie V Hendry if they get past Maguire and Selby respectively.
Thu 20/12/07 at 18:51
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Ronnie was on top form but I was glad to see Maguire get a few frames on the board.

The 147 in the decider shows just what a devastating player he really is, even when the pressure is on.

Glad to see Europe win the Mosconi Cup in the Yanks back yard well done to them.

The world championship snooker application form is online now at worldsnooker.com if you want to download it and apply for tickets by the way. You'll probably have to register first though although they only want a username and password and e-mail address.
Mon 17/12/07 at 14:03
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Fantastic 147 by Ronnie and then demolished Maguire. By the end of the first session at 8-0, Maguire looked pretty demoralised. At least he avoided the whitewash.

And, of course, congratulations to Europe for winning the Mosconi Cup (for once). Only 3 wins in 14 attempts and one draw.
Fri 14/12/07 at 22:00
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Maguire into the UK final and Ronnie vs Selby tomorrow for a chance to play him.

If Selby plays to the top of his game he has a chance but I think Ronnie will get to the final.
Thu 29/11/07 at 17:04
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Premier League snooker semi final and final this weekend. Ronnie V Hendry and Ding V Higgins.

The UK Championships are pretty soon as well.
Thu 22/11/07 at 15:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
He was probably playing like he does in practise (although he said he hasn't been practising). It was just getting down and playing shots, not a lot of safety and going for anything that looked half good. He was knocking them in, so it worked.

Last group games tonight. The big game will be the final one between Davis and Higgins, with Davis needing a win to progress.
Mon 19/11/07 at 21:31
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Ronnie was superb last Thursday in that form he's unbeatable but did get frustrated at time and smashed the balls about carelessley.

That said if he plays like that in the semis he'll get to the final and walk it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.