GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snooker Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/03/07 at 14:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just a thread to discuss snooker if anyone else is a fan like me.
Thu 25/09/08 at 12:22
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Premier League back on now the Higgins vs Ding match was terrible, gave me confidence though that they can be a bad as me!

It's coming to Derby this week I think but tickets were like golddust and once again no chance of getting any for me.

Ah well at least I have Sky!
Mon 05/05/08 at 21:14
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The streaker wasn't going to be enough to stop Ronnie taking the title. 18-8 was pretty convincing in the end and Ronnie didn't even play that great.
Tue 29/04/08 at 22:00
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Ronnie is going to be pretty miffed now that Carter got a 147 in his match against Ebdon. That cost him the best part of £80,000. He'll just have to do another one.

Good 147 from Carter though. You could tell he never made one in competitive play because you could see him shaking on the final black.
Mon 28/04/08 at 20:40
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Grandprix wrote:
> That was a magnificent 147 by Ronnie.

Damnit, i was going to put money on him doing it at some point this tournament. It was 30-1 that anyone did it this year :(
Mon 28/04/08 at 20:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
That was a magnificent 147 by Ronnie. The shot he played to move the red away from the pink by potting the black with a lot of power was just brilliant.
Mon 21/04/08 at 16:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The World Championship has been pretty good so far. I thought it was a bit harsh to take the Carter V Hawkins match off at 9-9 because it was 25 minutes before the evening session was to start.

Ebdon had to fight to win, Higgins got through a tough opponent, Lee is considering retirement and we aren't even through the first round yet.
Sun 09/03/08 at 11:01
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
It was the first Sunday I went for wanted to see Ali Carter as I've not seen him before.

I did ask for 8 though so that might by why, maybe if I'd done two for 4 each I might have been luckier.

Ah well BBC interactive is next best!
Sat 23/02/08 at 13:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I did have a look at World Championship tickets (not that I could get to Sheffield) but the system they use is pretty bad.

I'm guessing you went for some of the later matches because I can't believe that every session is sold out.
Sat 23/02/08 at 10:00
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Great comeback from Selby to win the final 4 frames to take the title.

Next stop the World Champs, I sent off for tickets but didn't get any :(
Sun 17/02/08 at 12:30
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Ronnie vs Selby in the Welsh Open final Ronnie was superb last night winning with a 143 and if he keeps it up he'll win.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.