GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Let you entertain me"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/09/01 at 20:44
Regular
I'm still here, and will be through the night. Entertain me with funny stories, jokes and annecdotes - basically just make my night that bit more bearable.

*Note to Tony - still working, obviously*
Mon 17/09/01 at 20:54
Grix Thraves wrote:
> There's a video available now for the animated Fog Stories, it's
> big, small, and crap, all at the same time.

Well, seven meg is
> big to me. Not that long, features four people sitting around on
> chairs, me ripping off Star Wars music, and Sheepy speaking. (Well,
> we think he's speaking. Hard to tell with Scottish people, he might
> be coughing.)

http://www.swordspines.com/2-1.avi

What software did you use, Grix? I'm downloading the thing now.
Mon 17/09/01 at 20:55
Regular
(I'm sure Ali is really entertained with you gibbons mumbling to each other.)
Mon 17/09/01 at 20:56
Regular
3D Studio Max, Ulead Videostudio, and Sound Recorder.
Mon 17/09/01 at 20:58
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I have to say, apart from the Fog thing which I haven't got time to watch, I'm not entertained. The most entertaining post so far is the first reply, which is basically telling me to do some more work, which made me laugh.
Mon 17/09/01 at 20:58
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I have a joke, there was a scottish man, english man and irish man running through the desert being chased by arabs. They suddenly spotted 3 sacs, they decided to jump into the sacs to try and hide. However the arabs caught up with the men but only seen 3 occupied sacs, to try to distinguish if the men were in the sacs they decided to kick each sac.

The first sac to be kicked was occupied with the scotsman, he shouted "meeeooowww meeeoowww", the arabs figured the bag was occupied with a cat, and moved on to the next sac.

This was filled with the Englishman, the arabs kicked this sac, the englishman shouted "woof woof", the arabs then decided it was occupied with a dog, so they moved onto the next sac.

This was occupied with the Irishman, the arabs kicked this sac to see who was inside, the irishman shouted "tatties".

(im sorry if the mention of arabs is found to be offensive, but the joke was doing the rounds before last week, and i couldnt think of what to change it to)
Mon 17/09/01 at 21:00
My plan is to bore him, so he won't last the night. Then, when Tony comes back to work in the morning, the following dialogue will occur:

Tony: WHAT IS THIS??? Ali, you fell ASLEEP?
Ali: Sorry, boss. Those regulars at the forums bored me to death, sir.

Heh.
Mon 17/09/01 at 21:00
Regular
Some men?
Mon 17/09/01 at 21:01
Regular
"You've upset me"
Joke ay? Can I say a dirty one? In the interest of Ali's boredom!
Mon 17/09/01 at 21:05
No offence ali, but you work so hard that one day you are gonna go insane. Have a early life crisis (:) and just go mad and kill Tony and the rest of the SR crew and then destroy SR towers altogether! And boy do I wanna see that.
Mon 17/09/01 at 21:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Some men?

Then it would start "...some men were chasing the men"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.