GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freedom Fighters"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Freedom Fighters'.
Tue 30/09/03 at 17:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
This should be arriving for me tommorrow (I hope).

I shall let you all know what its like and if its worth it, but based on Hitman 2, it should be brilliant.

Especially firefights down New York streets, with all your resistance fighters against hordes of Sovs.
Tue 30/09/03 at 17:25
Regular
Gamespot are the most tight fited barstuards in the reviewing business. Freedom Fighters must be THAT good!

I seriously can't wait. I have the PS2 demo but want the Xbox version for Dolby Digital and as of yet its the only console for which I have a wireless controller :)

We shall compare opinions when the time is near my young padawan!
Tue 30/09/03 at 17:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> I have the Xbox version either arriving tomorrow or Thursday. I can't
> wait to be honest, the demo is mint and it looks funking quality.

*brings fingers together and sits back smugly*

Excellent......
Tue 30/09/03 at 17:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The NGC score (83% for anyone who doesn't know) is the lowest I've seen.

Gamespot gave it 9.2, which is damn good.
Tue 30/09/03 at 17:19
Regular
I have the Xbox version either arriving tomorrow or Thursday. I can't wait to be honest, the demo is mint and it looks funking quality.
Tue 30/09/03 at 17:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
NGC's review isn't as in-depth as I would've liked, so I'll be waiting for your opinion to see if the game is good or not.

From what I've seen so far, it looks pretty good, and has some good scores, but I'm not entirely sure yet. I'll probably end up changing my Conflict GAD win to this and then try and win another one for when it's out, but not if it turns out balls.
Tue 30/09/03 at 17:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
This should be arriving for me tommorrow (I hope).

I shall let you all know what its like and if its worth it, but based on Hitman 2, it should be brilliant.

Especially firefights down New York streets, with all your resistance fighters against hordes of Sovs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.