GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 3 - First thoughts?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Fri 17/10/03 at 11:40
Regular
Got my copy this morning and played for a bit before I go to uni. Here are my first thoughts:

Training mode is much better. You have to first pass a skill 1 then move on to skill 2 and so on to skill 5 which is pretty damn hard. Ain't managed it yet - Skills include shooting, passing dribbling etc

Gameplay is good but it will take time to get used to

I thought there was a libero grande part to the game?

Team names are all wrong as are some of the player names - guessing a cheat cd will be availble soon

Played round a mates house 2 weeks ago a japanese version and the teams were fully updated - not this one. Sheringham still at spurs, Chelsea team from last year plus duff

Overall good but I prefer Pro evo 2 better for some reason. May change over time though

Peace
Fri 24/10/03 at 20:23
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
its a good game but the kits, players etc are so bad its unbelieveable
Fri 24/10/03 at 18:10
Regular
My players were set on 3 stars and it was the bog standard team you get to start off with.
Thu 23/10/03 at 16:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It's automatic.
Thu 23/10/03 at 16:07
Regular
heh, the computer team bought thier keeper up for a corner in the last minute when they were losing 1-0. How do i do this?
Thu 23/10/03 at 15:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Answer me this - if you don't get promoted in your first season, is it
> Game Over?

Mr Snuggly then wrote:
> I was massively in debt because I'd bought a few players.

That'll be why.
Thu 23/10/03 at 15:34
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR...did you play 5 star master league with the crap players you start with or just notch up the level after you had improved you squad on a lower level? If the former, then well done.

I'm finding 5 star fine now that i've bought quite a few players but originally it was very hard compared to extreme on PES2 when you have the original team.
Thu 23/10/03 at 13:44
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
You can't finish the season on -points.
Thats why the game ends.
Thu 23/10/03 at 13:33
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Answer me this - if you don't get promoted in your first season, is it Game Over? Because I went through a whole season, won the Cup and finished about 5th, yet when the season ended, it said Game Over. Gee, thanks. Is it something to do with the points I lost? I was massively in debt because I'd bought a few players.
Thu 23/10/03 at 00:46
Regular
You must be joking, its far too easy. Played Master League on 5 Star and it was p*ss easy. I changed formations and swapped things around but no change. Its good fun but I find it too easy to build up a string of passes only to hit it into the bottom corner nearly every time. One twos down the wing and then pass it across the centre and there is nearly always someone stood there.
Wed 22/10/03 at 23:12
Regular
Been playing it for one day....and i'm errrr...crap.

Guess i just need practise, but master league on 5 star is just beyond me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.