GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 3 - First thoughts?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Fri 17/10/03 at 11:40
Regular
Got my copy this morning and played for a bit before I go to uni. Here are my first thoughts:

Training mode is much better. You have to first pass a skill 1 then move on to skill 2 and so on to skill 5 which is pretty damn hard. Ain't managed it yet - Skills include shooting, passing dribbling etc

Gameplay is good but it will take time to get used to

I thought there was a libero grande part to the game?

Team names are all wrong as are some of the player names - guessing a cheat cd will be availble soon

Played round a mates house 2 weeks ago a japanese version and the teams were fully updated - not this one. Sheringham still at spurs, Chelsea team from last year plus duff

Overall good but I prefer Pro evo 2 better for some reason. May change over time though

Peace
Fri 17/10/03 at 17:50
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
Edit edit eiit edit....
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:22
One's on initial impressions, another on who has it, and the final one is asking where it is, Though after the initial posts, they do seem to be talking about the same thing, obviously.
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
First thoughts, why are the top 3 topics about Pro Evo 3 ?
Fri 17/10/03 at 14:06
I'm also finding the gameplay a bit strange, especially the dribbling. How good a player is at volleying seems to be random, Figo is much better than Zidane.
Fri 17/10/03 at 14:05
To get to the Libero Grande mode, when you move your blue cursor from left to right to select whether you are playing as home or away press L1 unitl the gbar that is moving changes to Fix. Then when you start your game you choose your player.
Fri 17/10/03 at 11:40
Regular
Got my copy this morning and played for a bit before I go to uni. Here are my first thoughts:

Training mode is much better. You have to first pass a skill 1 then move on to skill 2 and so on to skill 5 which is pretty damn hard. Ain't managed it yet - Skills include shooting, passing dribbling etc

Gameplay is good but it will take time to get used to

I thought there was a libero grande part to the game?

Team names are all wrong as are some of the player names - guessing a cheat cd will be availble soon

Played round a mates house 2 weeks ago a japanese version and the teams were fully updated - not this one. Sheringham still at spurs, Chelsea team from last year plus duff

Overall good but I prefer Pro evo 2 better for some reason. May change over time though

Peace

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.