GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should we close General Chat?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/10 at 23:18
Regular
This week from Monday 29th to Sunday 4th we had an incredible 1* new threads and that was spam that didn't get deleted. Compare this to a year or two ago when we would get at least 10 new threads every single day.

What's up with that? This is terrible Garin. Should we just close general chat and move the active threads (WLT, bargain, etc) to the games forum instead?

* - I didn't want to wait till midnight to post this, so exclude this post
Mon 05/04/10 at 00:05
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
A separate place where you and pb can swoon over Matt Smith might be for the best. ;)
Sun 04/04/10 at 23:46
Regular
So what you're saying is we should create new forums to encourage new content? Like a dedicated Doctor Who forum? Sounds good to me :¬)
Sun 04/04/10 at 23:44
Regular
"Mooching around"
Give in to your inner child and ignore all logical thoughts (pretend to be female).
Sun 04/04/10 at 23:42
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Garin wrote:
> Although the idea of no more Doctor Who chat sounds appealing. :D

:-D I have to agree lol
Sun 04/04/10 at 23:41
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
To what purpose? The only real reason (I think) to "consolidate" is if many forums are fragmenting the community. That doesnt appear to be the case here.

Although the idea of no more Doctor Who chat sounds appealing. :D
Sun 04/04/10 at 23:40
Regular
"Mooching around"
It's because I've had my soul trapped by WoW
Sun 04/04/10 at 23:18
Regular
This week from Monday 29th to Sunday 4th we had an incredible 1* new threads and that was spam that didn't get deleted. Compare this to a year or two ago when we would get at least 10 new threads every single day.

What's up with that? This is terrible Garin. Should we just close general chat and move the active threads (WLT, bargain, etc) to the games forum instead?

* - I didn't want to wait till midnight to post this, so exclude this post

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.