GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is wrong with the staff in GAME??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/10/03 at 20:17
Regular
"Conker the King"
Was in GAME today and overheard this conversation between a mum, her kid and the 'drip' member of staff.

Mum - "I want to get a GBA for my son, which game is best"?
Drip - "What sort of game do you want"?
Mum - "I thought computer games were for boys".
Drip - "My future wife loves watching me play". (dump him now love)!
Mum - "Its for my son"
Drip (to son) - "How old are you"?
Son (looking horrified) - "Ten"
Drip - "Oh, you're the ideal age. You are who Nintendo aim their games at"!
Mum - "Oh thats good"
Me - Thumps drip, walks off, boycotts GAME for another month!
Fri 31/10/03 at 00:10
Regular
Bah, what ever. I am bored to be honest, bored of everything.
Fri 31/10/03 at 00:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Have you EVER been in general chat?
You are making ridiculously wild claims about things.
There are plenty of people on here who know each other, go to the same school and such. There are even people who have met each other due to SR.
Fri 31/10/03 at 00:07
Regular
Edgy and Dark Mark are the only two I am aware of who know each other. Sav and his cousin obviously do but judging by the majority of sh*t that clutters up the General Chat forum with pos**ts like "A/S/L you sexay bugga" etc its pretty clear that the majority of people on here don't know who they are talking to. Lets not take this to a pedantic level because obviously this doesn't apply to everyone. Mos**t is the key word.
Fri 31/10/03 at 00:05
Regular
"Balls"
do i know you?

who are you?

point taken?
Fri 31/10/03 at 00:05
Regular
Jesus Ali, what's happened to you?
Fri 31/10/03 at 00:04
Regular
"bit of a brain"
How do you know that?
Fri 31/10/03 at 00:02
Regular
A friend is someone who you look out for and who will look out for you. Most people on here don't have a clue who they are talking to.
Thu 30/10/03 at 23:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Just because you don't have friends on SR doesn't mean other people don't.
It depends how you would define a friend.
Thu 30/10/03 at 23:55
Regular
Sounds a bit gay but the best example of people knowing how I say stuff is when I play them on LIVE. I am no different there but nothing is taken to heart or anything stupid because they can hear how I say things and how I react to stuff. I hate all the crap about people thinking they have friends on Special Reserve because its a load of ballax. You might enjoy talking to certain people but they aren't your friends. I didn't realise so many people took it seriously. Obviously there are posts when I am calling people but the majority of the time its just a joke in reply to an earlier comment.
Thu 30/10/03 at 23:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Because
a) people don't know you and aren't your friends
b) it's not clear whether you're joking. Probably because you don't use smilies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.